Kili request

(A/N request from @Peters_lost_girl xD Hope you all like it! Again, sorry it took awhile -.- I have been BUSY! -sighs- And a warning to everyone, It takes me usually a week to update. *Important* You can request something in the comments, and I will be choosing ONE of those requests to write. Your request has a better chance of getting picked if it is detailed xD)

* * *

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Thorin sighs.

You smirk at his stressed out form, not because he was stressed, but he looked really funny. "My father sent me to talk to you."

There were multiple dwarves rushing in and out of the throne room. They would put tapestries on the bare, grey stone walls. They swept the floor and scrubbed it, polished the chairs, and there was much more busy commotion out in the hallway.

Most of them were dwarf women from the Iron Hills, because the rest of Thorins kin were still journeying to Erebor. They should be here soon, so Thorin wanted the place nice looking. It got pretty messed up after the Battle. "What does Thranduil want now?"

"He is very angered that dwarves are trampling through Mirkwood. He wants you to pay him for the damage."

"What damage?" Thorin asked annoyed. "I really have no idea. He is just mad that groups of dwarves are in Mirkwood."

Thorin's head suddenly snapped up and a large grin spread across his face. "They are almost here!" He yells full of joy. You jump back, Thorin was actually happy! When you saw him in Mirkwood and all the other times, he was always so cold hearted.

"Ori, get the nephews and tell the cooks to start cooking! Y/N, stay for the feast! My kin is going to be here soon! Stay and celebrate!" His voice echoed of the walls and you couldn't help but smile.

"I can stay. But you have to pay me before I leave!" I yell. "Sure, sure!"

* * * *

Dwarves were crowded around the long table, stuffing their faces, yelling, drinking, and acting like pigs. Most elves think dwarves are revolting, because they have no table manners. And for a bunch of other reasons. But you were different, you wanted to get away from all the pressure to be perfect. It was especially hard for you. Being Thranduils daughter and all.

You sat close to the head of the table where Thorin was. "Hey, what are you doing here?" A dwarf asks fro across the table. He had dark messy hair that went to his shoulders, nice brown eyes, and some stubble on his chin. Good looking.

"I'm Thranduils daughter, he sent me to collect some money. Your uncle agreed to give me it."

"My uncle? That's not like him... But whatever, he is in a good mood because our kin are almost back. What's your name?" The nephew asks brightly.

"Y/N, what about yours?"

"Kili Durin. It's great to meet such a beautiful elf, as yourself."

You could feel the heat rising up in your cheeks and you avert your eyes from his gaze.

"How long will you be staying?" He asked, noticing you were blushing from his previous statement. A small smirk rested on Kili's lips and his eyes twinkled with curiosity.

"I think I will be leaving after Thorin gives me the money." You reply. Now you didn't want to leave Erebor. You wanted to stay and talk with Kili, even if you both just met.

"You can't leave tonight! It will be dark out, and you don't know what type of foul creatures prowl around at night." A look of concern filled his features as he attempts to let you stay.

"My father wants me to leave as soon as possible. But I think it would be nice to not have to travel in the dark...Only if your uncle is okay with it, though."

"He will be fine with it! And anyways, he is too drunk right now to know left from right. He will give you the payment in the morning."

"That's fine with me." You reply smiling. "Aye, Kili! Help me grab some more ale!" A blond haired dwarf screams.

Kili rolls his eyes and grunts. "That would be my older brother, Fili. I have to go help him with some stuff, but I will be right back." He quickly gets up from the table and goes over to his brother.

"Wait, before I go," He adds. Kili ran over to you and quickly kissed your hand and then winked. "Until I see you again in five minutes, I will only be thinking about the sparkling of your eyes." He smirks and then leaves.

Maybe dwarves weren't so bad.