Kili

Character: Kili

Scenario: He confesses his feelings

"You will never catch me, dwarf!" You laugh running through the woods wildly. You could hear Kili panting behind you trying to catch up. You both where playing a little game to pass the time.

The autumn sun shined down through the trees making the leaves glow gold, red, and brown. It was beautiful.

You stop for a moment admiring it, when you tumble to the ground from a strong force knocking you down. "Sorry Y/N." Kili says sheepishly laying on top of you.

You just laugh and push his weight off of you and start to pick the leaves and twigs out of his hair. "You really should start brushing you hair Kili. It's hard to get the leaves out."

"Never, that's only for girls."

You just roll your eyes and continue with your task. You both sat on the forest floor just enjoying each others presence.

Lately Kili had been acting strange. He was more mature around you and didn't like you talking to men. Not even his brother Fili. He always got really moody.

"So... I heard Nesar Ashbow is thinking about courting you." Kili says disintegrating the silence.

"What? I never heard about that." You say surprised. Nesar was a nice and good looking dwarf..sometimes. But he was too full of himself. Not to mention basically a jerk when is parents where gone.

"Would you say yes? Y/N?"

"No. I don't have any feelings for Nesar. And I'm not ready to marry yet anyways. I am only sixty."

Kili snorts. "And you think a dwarf of seventy is ready to marry either? Thorin is making me look for a wife. Fili is going to get the throne, but with some of my fathers inheritance, I am going to make my own kingdom one day."

"Says the one who wants to stay young and reckless forever. Sense when are you serious?"

"Sense I grew up."

"Grew up? Ya, you just proved that you where mature by you going along with playing our little game of tag. And not to mention that you never brush you hair. I swear, Kili Durin, one day I will see to it that you brush you hair."

"Is that so Y/N?"

"It is." You say and quickly bop him on the nose and going running into the forest once again. "Y/N! Wait for me!" He yells sprinting after you. "Like I said earlier, you will never ever catch me!"

You could feel his warm breath on your neck. He was running faster than usual.

"Y/N it's getting dark out and we are going very close to the Orc's borders." Kili huffs but you keep running. "I'm sure they are messing around with the elves." You say stopping. "And I totally won that race."

"Maybe. Just kidding, you stopped to technically I won-"

An arrow wized by your head and you finch. Kili quickly pulls out his bow and already had a arrow ready to be fired. "Revel yourself Orc!" He shouts.

Suddenly you feel a sword being lightly jabbed into your neck. Not enough to draw blood but it hurt. "Take your filthy hands off." Kili says aiming is bow and the Orc. As the Orc was about to say something Kili had already shot and killed it.

"Please tell me your not hurt." He runs up and examines your neck. "Kili, i'm fine. Really."

"That Orc c-could have killed you in a second. I thought I lost the love of my life." You start to process what he had said. The love of his life. "I am so in love with you. Y/N. I can't help keeping it a secret anymore."

All you can do is press your lips to his, and enjoy the moment. "You should have told me sooner." You smirk. "And I'm pretty sure I am in love with you too."

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A COVER. SERIOUSLY.