Legolas (Comments)

People, please request something. ANYTHING. JUST REQUEST A SCENARIO AND CHARACTER PLEAZEEEEE. I need some motivation to write. And pouty LEgolAs AHhgihis I canttisah

    · · · ·

    Character: Legolas

    Scenario: He takes care of you.

    · · · ·

   You prop your leg up on the wooden unsteady bench and lean back in your bed. "You are going to take practically forever to heal." Legolas sighs and sits next to you, pulling you closer to him.

    "It's not you fault." You try to reassure him that when you broke your leg walking, it wasn't his fault. Of course it wasn't his fault! How could it be when you simply tripped on a log?

   After all, he helped you, he broke your fall. "Stop blaming yourself."

   "I could stopped the whole thing."

    "You were nowhere near me, Legolas. It's just a little broken leg. It will heal with time."

    "I still feel horrible, nîn meleth."

     You blush slightly, and look down at the floor, trying to hide your red face. "Look at me, melethril." He says and slowly lifts up your face and you feel his warm skin brushing against your cheek.

         "I am in love with you, Y/N. I am sorry I broke my promise to always protect you."

    You sigh, and now it was your turn to pull him close. "Car al hûl. Ha echads me dem." You rub the slowly falling tears away from his face and rest you chin on his head that was laying on your shoulder. "It's just my leg, Legolas. I will be alright."

  "Do you promise?" He whines. You roll your eyes, surprised by his whiny attitude. "I promise, it's not like it is going to get worse."

   "Why can't you just let me heal it, Y/N? It's not like I am messing with nature that much. If you were a elf, you would have been healed in a day." He asked this question often. You simply didn't believe in  non-natural ways of healing.

   And because you where a human and didn't heal fast, Legolas had some way twisted up the story of how you broke your leg in to his fault. Elves could be so stubborn and touchy about the smallest things.

   "We have had this conversation more than a million times. The answer hasn't changed."

   "I still don't understand why." He huffs and crosses his arms.

    "Because I don't believe in non-natural healing, remember? Can you remember all the way back to yesterday?" You smirk. And there was another reason.

    Legolas hovered around you all day and night. He never left your side, and that is how you liked it best. You wern't try to steal him away from Thrainduil and all his friends, it was just you both hardly got to see one another.

   You missed how it was before your life got so busy. And you knew he liked it also, he didn't have to take care of his responsibilities when you where sick or hurt. He was allowed to be with you until you got better. So maybe a small broken leg wasn't so bad after all.

    "I guess we can wait for it to heal naturally then." He says, and you swear you heard some relief in his voice.