Fili and Kili request

(A/N request for @StilesScottIssac I hope you like it xD Follow her, she is my internet friend!  And requests are gonna be closed for awhile.)

  * * *

"I will be fine, guys. Go, have fun." You say, attempting to get the two brothers to leave you alone for once.

"Why don't you want to come with?" Kili asks pouting. Fili rolls his eyes at his brother but smiles anyway.

"Because I have things to do, Kili. Dinner isn't going to make itself. Be happy that you have something to eat after you get back from the market."

"Y/N is right, Kili. If we leave now we might get back before dark." Fili says and Kili walks outside to get the horses saddled.

"See you in a few hours." Fili winks at you before leaving. So cheeky. You roll your eyes at him and begin to make a special dinner for the two brothers.

  * * *

You hum to yourself as you put huge chunks of beef over the fire to cook. This was the brothers favorite, and you knew they would be over joyed to see the food. Dwarves could eat alot, that's for sure.

You begin to peel the potato's. Then you were planning on either boiling them, mashing, or sticking them into a stew.

They both had a thing for stews. And considering you already had the meat you just needed to make the broth. Easy enough to make.

As you begin to make the broth, three loud knocks on the door interrupt you. You sigh and wipe your hands on the ratty old apron you had.

"Can I help you, sir?" You ask the burly looking man at the doorway. His teeth were rotted, he had a very untrimmed beard, and red bloodshot eyes. You glanced over to the counter, and you had a small dagger. Just in case this guy was kind of dangerous.

"You owe me lot's of money, little girl. I came to get it." He growled and his speech was slurred. You had never seen his man in your life, and you didn't owe anyone money! This was ridiculous.

"Sir, you must be at the wrong house. I'm sorry but I am not the person you are searching for." You begin to close the door, but he sticks his foot in preventing the door to close. Your heartbeat slowly begins to race and your breathing starts to come out in heavy breaths.

"I am at the right house. If you don't willingly give me the money, I will get it myself."

"I don't owe you anything!" You were now screaming and trying to force the door shut. "Help! ANYONE!" The houses in the place you lived were spaced out, because it was the countryside. No one was going to help you, and Fili and Kili wern't going to be back anytime soon. You would have to deal with this alone.

"You have one more chance, before this escalates."

You didn't have a choice. It was either give him the money, or he kills you. Something along that line anyway. "Okay, I will get the money." You try to close the door but the man just smirks evilly and follows you into the house.

"Nice try." You sighed in response and go to your room and grab your money bag. Before you leave you stick a small dagger in the pocket of your dress.

"The money." He held out his hand and you give him all you had. And what you had, it wasn't much. He slowly counts the money, and his face starts to get red.

"THIS ISN'T ENOUGH!" He yelled and his fist connected with your nose. You whimper in pain and try to turn away, but he grabs you wrist and yanked on your hair, forcing you towards him. "I'm not done with you." He spits in your face and you cringe.

He then slaps you and you start to taste blood in your mouth. This routine goes on for awhile.

"Y/N!" You hear Fili call and you begin to cough up blood. His jaw was clenched and he walks over to the man and punched him in the gut and face. The man immediately drops to floor,  moaning in pain. Kili comes in the house and his mood change, he was ticked. He went over to Fili and they both held the man down.

"Just what do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?" Fili growled and looked into the man's eyes menacingly. "Collecting my money."

"Dosen't look like it." Kili yelled. He was defiantly the one with the short temper, although Fili was having trouble controlling himself. "Why were you touching her?" Fili yelled.

The man dosen't answer. "ANSWER US!" KIli screams.

"If you don't answer, we can always make you."

"Guys, just let him go. I don't think he will be coming back here." You say. You didn't think he would come back because he looked like he was going to wet himself. They yank the guy up and drag him to the door. "Before you go, remember this!" Fili said and punched him in the face one more time. 

"You never hurt a girl, you rat!" Kili yells and he slams the door. "Are you ok, Y/N?" Fili asks and helped you sit at the table. "I will be okay, he just punched me a few times."

"Just punched you!" Kili yells.

"That scared me to death, because you are my girlfriend and all. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." He looked away from your eyes.

"Fili, everything is  gonna be alright. I made food, I am hungry. Let's eat!" You say and Kili sprints over to the stew and put the broth in it. The way the two brothers hovered over you for the rest of the night, you had a feeling you woulden't get alone time anytime. But it was nice to have them around.