Fili

Charecter: Fili

Sceanrio: Azog kills him -cries-

(Sorry about the sad imagine. I just saw BOTFA so there is my excuse. I am going to have some time to recover. Check out my Hobbit fan fic?) Btw sorry this is really short but ya. I will post a better one if someone can give me more of a scenario.

* * *

The world had stoped. All the fighting ans death didn't seem so important to you now. Nothing did.

You choke back a sob as you watch your one and only love tumble to the ground. "Fili." You run over too him, and run your fingers through his messy hair. "I am so sorry." He gasps for breath and you knew he coulden't hold on much longer.

"Y/N, tell Kili and Thorin I love them." He coughs blood up and you flinch at the sight. He was in so much pain. "I- I will."

"And you know I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I am so sorry I wasn't able to be there for you at times or give you a better life."

You shush his bloody lips. "You gave me everything. All I wanted was you."

He was fading away, his eyes slowly clouding over with dullness. You slowly bend down and press your lips to his, one last time.

He was gone. "Y/N?" You hear someone gently ask from behind you. "What?" You hiss. You where in no mood to talk.

"Kili and Thorin have died." Bofur says, his voice cracking. "More death." You mutter.

"He died bravely." Bofur inches closer to you and dosen't look you in the eyes. "I don't care, he still died. Fili didn't deserve this." You cry out.

"I know, I know. None of them did. Kili was also too young, and Thorin finnaly coming to his senses."

"I feel broken, Bofur." Hot tears rolled down your face. "I know, I know. We all do, lass."

You continue to sob, laying next to Fili's life-less body while Bofur sits next to you for comfort.

The rain had started. Washing away all the blood from the battleground. If only rain could wash away pain.