●●●

Literally, you have tried out 8 dress and they were still going through bags but before any of that, they did my hair and makeup. Lisa runs up to you with a smile and a pair of clothes. you stare at it as your eyes sparkled.

"Im sure this will look good" She said positively. You smiled as you grabbed the clothes walking in the bathroom and getting in them. You put on the shoes as well as you look yourself at the mirror in the bathroom

"Wow..." You said to yourself. You open the door as you walked out. The girls were eager to see you. As soon as you were in there sight theu gasped looking at you with wide eyes.

"Oh my god..." Jennie said in english as they stared at you.

" Jennie said in english as they stared at you

Lisa stood up as she clapped as it speed up and they all clapped.

"Your so prettyyyyy!!!" Rose squealed as they all squealed while you stood there "Hey guys-" Jungkook stopped in his tracks staring at you. The first time he saw you flashback through his mind but he snapped out of it.

"Ikr!" Lisa said looking at you "This is my work! It pays off" Lisa said flipping her hair "How'd you get in?" You ask him crossing your arms "The door was open anyways. Im your ride to the beach" Jungkook said smiling at you.

"I thought-" The girls pushed you as Jungkook dragged you off to the sport car. He opens the door for you as you walked in. He close the door running to your side getting in as he started to drive. You looked out the window.

"You look beautiful...Y/n." Jungkook said as you looked at him. He glance at you showing his bunny smile. You smiled back at him "Thanks Jungkook..." You said to him looking back at the window

"I feel like were going on our first date" He said chuckling as you remembered the first date you had with him. it was at a restuarant. it was to impress your parents but they already did approve of him before hand.

"Jeonghan is really lucky to have you....This time if he breaks you. My arms are open for you Pup" Jungkook said as you hummed "Yeah and No wonder your my best friend" You said to him as you chuckled "What are friends for?" He said as you both laughed

"So when you proposing to lisa? Its been 2 years since you guys started to date. Give me a niece or nephew. Put that on your list too" You said as he blushed

"Y/n!" He said as you chuckled

"Jeez calm down Bunny Boy" You said laughing but he stopped the car. getting out as he got to your side opening it letting you out. You walked out and read the restuarants sign

"Hey this is Gyu's restuarant" You said looking at Jungkook "I thought we were meeting at the-" Jungkook pointed at the beach behind the restuarant. Jungkook chuckled as he led you inside.

"Ms.Kim" They bowed as they acknowledge your present. You gave been here onces just because Junwoo wanted to visit him. you bowed back as Jungkook did as well.

"Let me guide you to your table" Wonwoo said showing up. You followed him but notice Jungkook was gone "Wheres-" You were cut off by the elevator closing.

"Wonwoo-"

"Cant tell. No matter how hard you ask questions. My mouth is zipped. i dont want to hear Jeonghan hyung rant" Wonwoo said chuckling but smiled at you "You looked really beautiful" Wonwoo said as the elevator dings signalling that they reach the destinated floor.

You and Wonwoo step on the 3rd floor. It was beautiful. Beautiful elegant music played. Wonwoo pulls a chair as you sat on it as he pushed it forward a bit.

"Please wait here" Wonwoo said before walking off.