Chapter Three

We all look at the door blankly for a couple seconds, and then we jump into action... Literally.

"Willow, get the fake blood and gauze, Shawn get the other fake blood bottle and some paper towels for it to look more real, and I'll start wrapping up your leg ,while you do you Willow." Mrs. Violet orders.

Shawn gets straight to work, but I can't get my stuff since Mrs. Violets is already working on wrapping my leg.

"Shawn can you-" he cuts me off.

"Already got it." He says while throwing me a fake blood bottle.

"And the-" he cuts me off again.

"You didn't let me finish," he pointedly looks at me while throwing me some gauze.

"Thanks Shawn, you're a lifesaver!" I exclaim while blowing him a friendly kiss.

"No problem," he replies.

"Less talking and more doing!" Mrs. Violets announces she is already done with her gauze part.

"Now you get that gauze nice and splotchy on with fake blood, and we'll be good." Violets proclaims.

"Done!" Shawn declares right after Mrs. Violets finishes talking.

"Great, now you help Willow while I talk to Principal Davids so I can buy you more time." She says and walks out.

Okay, let's do this!" Shawn is running around the room putting four bloody (fake blood) paper towels around the room, and the rest are going in the garbage.

"I'll take front you take back?" I offer, talking about my leg.

"Yeah sure." Shawn answers kneeling down and splotching the fake blood on the gauze. Together we finish in a couple seconds and I grab an ice pack and we sit down on the sky blue couch that is in the Orchestra room.

"Okay kids, I hope you cleaned up any blood!" Davids calls from outside the closed door.

"Yeah you can come in," I groan after going into character, putting my leg down on Shawn's lap, and he is holding the ice on there.

"Okay," Mrs. Violets opens the door and both her and Principal Davids walk in. Principal Davids was taking in how the room looked paling every time he saw a 'bloody' paper towel, until his gaze fell upon me.

"Are you okay Miss Summers?" He asks me.

"Not really, it's bad," I flinch and gesture to my leg.

When he looks down to my leg he looks like he's about to pass out, "Oh my well, I won't bother you long then. I was just wondering where the blood on the locker is so we can clean it up?"

Shoot what should I say?!

"We actually cleaned it up, we found rubbing alcohol in the office so we used that along with some paper towels from the bathrooms." Shawn jumps in.

An absolute lifesaver I tell you!

"But I thought you said the office ran out of supplies?" Principal Davids asks us suspiciously, periodically glancing at me and then Shawn.

"Yeah they did. When I said that, I was saying that they ran out of the supplies needed to treat this specific injury." Shawn clarifies.

"Okay then, I'll get out of your way." Principal Davids stammers while running out of the already open door. The poor guy looks like he is going to pass out, "I sincerely hope you feel better soon Miss Summers," his loud voice thunders through the hallway.

"Thanks," I mumble, well aware of the fact that he can't hear me.

We wait a couple minutes just to make sure he isn't going to come back. After we are sure he isn't coming back, we start taking my gauze off carefully so I can use it again if necessary, and then we clean everything up.