Prolouge

Hi! My name is Willow Summers and I love playing in my school's Orchestra, reading, and watching romantic comedies. The people at school call me the dorky nerd or the teachers pet, so I guess you could classify me as such. I don't really talk to anyone but if someone comes up to me I'm always nice to them. My parents decided to move to Los Angeles, California in the middle of the school year from Tampa, Florida. So, I don't have any friends... I'm a big introvert anyways so I'm fine with that.

Hi! I'm Shawn Winters. People know me as the star member on the football team. I'm the quarterback on the football team. But there's so much more to me than football. I love spending time with friends and family, reading novels, and baking. Most people think I'm one of the heartless jocks, but I'm really not!  I wish that I could show that to people but once they have you classified... You're done for.

What happens when the nerd and quarterback meet, and actually get to know each other. Will the spaces between the two groups get smaller or will the spaces get even bigger? Who will end up heartbroken at the end of this? Was it all an illusion or will the fog clear away to reveal the truth?

This is the same thing as the description and I hope you guys are into the story so far! What are your thoughts on it for now?

Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow if you want!

Love you guys,
Marigold
💛💛💛