epilogue

epilogue

it's been 4 years since then

it's been 4 years since then. me and Ellie have been surviving in a normal life and it was nice. but now we have an actual family.

we have kids too.

Erens the oldest he's 9 now and we have daughter

her names Riley

Ellie wanted her name to be that.

we ran into this woman who was going into labor but she sadly died after it. and the father of the baby knew he couldn't take care of her alone so he told us to take her.

Riley's only 1 and she's the cutest.

today we decided to take them both to park. they haven't been out in awhile and Eren needed to lose some energy.

when we got there, there were a good bit of kids there.

"you go play me and your mom are gonna stay here with Riley" Ellie said with a smile and eren nodded running to the other kids.

"wow.... I never thought my life would be like this" Ellie said then looked at me with a little chuckle and said "I said that out loud didn't I?".

i nodded with a little laugh.

"why did you say that though" I asked while checking on Riley who was fast asleep.

"i guess... I never thought I'd be able to have a family in this world but.." she paused then gently stroked my cheek before continuing "you made that possible"

"get a room" Dina said with a disgusted look on her face.

"please your all over your little girlfriend" Ellie said and that made Dina blush a bit.

we heard Riley start to make noises. she started to reach up at Dina and Dina of course picked her up and started to talk to her in her baby voice.

"who's a pretty girl? you are yes you are"

i just smiled and let Dina entertain Riley with her high pitch baby talk.

"i can watch them both while you two go and have some fun"

before we could even argue back she took the stroller and walked away.

we both sighed then got up and started to walk away from the park.

"they'll be back before dinner" Ellie said with a small smile.

we both walked over to this 'hidden' spot we used to go to all the time. it was a picnic table and you could see everything near Jackson. we loved that spot but ever since we became parents we couldn't go here as often anymore.

we both sat next to each other hand in hand looking at the view.

"beautiful isn't it?" Ellie asked

"it feels like forever since I've been here it looks even more beautiful than be-"

"i meant you y/n"

i blushed a dark red then said "y'know I hate it when you do that but I love it at the same time"

Ellie smiled and said "it's true"

we both looked at the view taking it all in.

"y/n"

"yes Ellie"

"thank you"

she squeezed my hand a little tighter.

"for what babe?" I asked turning my head to look at her.

"for everything" she said then gently pecked my lips.

"i feel like I survived because of you through all this mess. you gave me strength and you made it to where I was never alone through all this.. we've had some times where things turned out really bad but in the end we still found each other and we're still together though all of it" Ellie said.

she looked at me with a small smile and said "sorry I guess I didn't know when to stop"

i pulled her into a hug

"Ellie you don't have to thank me I want to help you through everything like you help me as well"

Ellie gently wrapped her arms around my waist a pulled me closer.

"i love you y/n Williams"

"i love you too Ellie Williams"

ahhhh I can't believe that's the end. this is also sadly the last story of this series I made. but I still right. i have an Abby oneshot book and a book I created myself called don't look back. sorry little self promo lol but I hope you enjoyed these books!!!