12 - run!!

12

y/n's POV

y/n's POV

i'm finally going home...

Ellie broke off the chain of my handcuffs so the cuffs were still on my hands but I could move them around.

same with my ankles.

Ellie helped me up and I started to shake as I stood up.

Ellie was so gentle with me it felt....good.

"we'll get you looked at when we get back but we need to get out of here first" Dina said. she looked happy to see me. that made me feel happy as well.

i saw Tarron and another girl here as well. they looked like they were going with us.

Ellie handed me a gun and said "just in case hold onto this". i nodded and we all started to walk. i'm not sure where we were going though.

they were all around me so they could hide me.

"the prisoners gone!!!" one of the guards yelled.

now we were running.

it hurt so much but we had to get out of here. i can't stay here any longer. this place is hell on earth.

the girl opened a hatchet door and yelled "go!!".

we all quickly ran down the stairs. my legs ached with every step I took.

this is what they wanted. if I tried to escape I wouldn't even be able to.

luckily I could actually see though.

the girl locked the door and luckily no guards saw us come in here.

i turned around and the girl said "alright... let's keep moving we have a long walk ahead of us". i sighed.

more walking. i looked at Ellie and she was starring at me. her facial expressions had a look of shock but sadness as well.

she slowly made her way close to me and said "y/n... what the hell did they do to you".

she gently put her hand on my arms looking at them.

(yes I'm showin pictures.. bit of a warning their a little brutal)

 bit of a warning their a little brutal)