6 - i'll find you

6

i've been here for days

i've been here for days. just in this cell. i'm hungry, tired and probably too weak to even stand up. but that's what their doing. their trying to make me weak so I won't fight back.

my skins gone pale. i have very noticeable bags under my eyes. i'm pretty sure I've gotten skinnier but not too much that's not how the body works.

a man came outside my cell and looked down on me.

he opened the cage and then came up to me. he took off my chains but then tied my hands behind my back.

"your going to talk with Damion and Kara. all I can say is good luck" the man said with a small smirk. he pulled me down the hallway and people were starting at us.

some with smirks, some with glares and a few sympathetic looks.

Kara came up to us and said " I can take her now". the man just nodded and then Kara put her hand behind the back of my neck holding down on it hard making me flinch. she pushed me to walk. i already had a few scars from these people. by that I mean Kara.

she put her cigarette out on my arms and she apparently did that to everyone.

she pushed me into a room and I fell onto the floor. a few people picked me up and put me in a chair tying my arms and legs to it.

those people quickly exited the room and now Kara and I'm guessing Damion were in front of me.

Damion crossed his arms and said "this is her?".

Kara chuckled a bit and said "don't judge a book by it's cover Damion... she may not look like much but trust me I know all she wants to do it put a bullet through both our skulls.."

i've realize that the wolves mistook me and Ellie for each other. so they are hearing stories about me but also about Ellie they just said my name. i realized that when they said something about a Underground Railroad which I never went to.

i chose not to correct them though. so they can be surprised when they learned what Ellie could really do.

Damion came up to me and did the same thing Kara did. he grabbed my chin and moved my head around to look at my features. i chocked my head back so he would lose the grip on my chin.

"feisty spirit huh? well that only lead to something bad in the future.." he paused grabbing my neck roughly and continued "I recommend you fix your attitude before you get seriously hurt girly". he released his hand from my neck then walked back towards Kara.

"this will be your everyday life here... you wake up get a little bit of food then someone will come get you... you do labor work outside and someone's always gonna be watching you so don't try anything. after that we come back to this room and well then we show you just how much of a fearful group we are" he paused and looked at it watch. "and we're right on time".

Kara jumped with joy and said "can I be the first to do it??". Damion nodded and she squealed out of excitement.

she put on some bands around me and there was a device on them. she put them everyone but my neck and head.

she then grabbed a remote with buttons on it. it had 10 buttons to be exact. "now you have 9 of those on you each of them have a separate button but there is one to activate them all". i still didn't even know what these bands did.

she looked at Damion and he nodded. she smirked then pressed the button in the middle.

shocking went through my whole body.

pain.

like someone was tearing off a piece of my skin but kept going and going till they got to the flesh.

"what does this do?" She asked Damion pointing to it.

"level of shock".

she smiled brightly.

it was on 1 right now.

she turned it up to 5.

i gasped shutting my eyes tightly.

i couldn't hold it in so.. I screamed from the shock.

Ellie....

Ellie's POV

me, Dina and Tommy were in a car on our way to Los Angeles. Tommy drove since he was the best driver out of all of us. i was fidgeting with my fingers just thinking. what if she's slowly getting killed by them.

i can't lose another person. not like that and not ever.

Dina put her hand on my back and I looked at her. she gave me a smile then have me an envelope. i looked down at it then took it.

i opened it up and it had a note in it.

Ellie.

I wanted to just say that I love you. I made this card cause I think I may be leaving for a big job soon. maria gave it to me and told me it would be good for the camp so I accepted. anyway if I do leave I'm leaving this note ok your desk. but I'll see you in a week!!

p.s

obviously not going now since the group was killed. but I'll still leave you this note when I leave. and it gave me time to print out this picture. so here you go ;).

i pulled the picture out of the envelope and it was me and her. this was the day we took a vacation. Maria told us it was a good spot to do our "honeymoon" at.

i smiled a bit looking at the picture. we both looked really happy in this.

i turned to Dina and said "thank you...for giving me this". she nodded with a smile and looked out the window.

y/n... I promise I'll find you.