13 - when will it end

13

y/n's POV

y/n's POV

we made it to the building that they all had been staying at. no one really said anything on the ride here and I didn't blame them. what would we even talk about.

Ellie helped me out of the car. i looked a mess. i had bandages practically everywhere even one on my neck. i just wanna go home..

we made our way to the room they were in and Ellie took me to her room shutting the door behind her. Tommy and Dina gave us some space they knew we needed it.

i sat on the bed and Ellie sat down infront of me on her knees. she looked at me with a frown on her face. she gently held my face looking at all the marks on me.

she then went on my arms and legs.

"life up your shirt love".

i pulled my shirt up revealing my stomach. her eyes widened.

she gently rubber her hand across my burn and then looked up at me.

"who did this to you?"

"well ones dead the other will be pissed when she finds out he's dead" i said pulling my shirt back down.

Ellie gently kissed my cheek then my lips passionately. when she broke the kiss she immediately hugged me.

"i missed you so much" she said as her voice started to choke up. i smiled a bit and hugged her back and said "i missed you too".

i could tell she was crying. man Ellie never cries.

she broke the hug and said "I'm so sorry I let this happen to you... I should've stayed with you none of this would've happened if I hadn't taken you some place safe and-"

"stop.... Ellie this isn't your fault. Jackson got attack and I got taken it is never gonna be your fault" I said cutting her off. her blaming herself wasn't right she can't control it.

Ellie had that look on her face. she had bags under her eyes and just her facial expressions were different.

i gently cupped her face and said "baby I'm here now and when we get back to Jackson I'm gonna be off of patrols anyway so why don't me and you do something one day". Ellie nodded gently taking my hand and holding it.

"Ellie!!! Y/n!! Get out here!!" Tommy yelled.

me and Ellie walked out of the room and looked at Tommy who was holding his rifle. "some girls here and she doesn't look the happiest".

i looked at Ellie and she handed me a shot gun and a pistol. i held onto the pistol and let Ellie hold the shot gun in her bag.

"wait are you sure you can do this y/n?? your still really injured".

"I'm fine" I said giving them a reassuring grin.

we all went down stairs and to the lobby of the building. i'm pretty sure it was a hotel.

we crouched down and hid behind the walls. the broken windows were above us.

i held onto my pistol and listened to the gunfire.

this is such a mess.

i stood up and shot anyone I saw. i wanted to keep Kara alive for a bit see what she had too say. she was crazy for Damion so I don't doubt she is pissed over that.

"y/n don't be a coward and face me!!!!" Kara yelled shooting like crazy.

Tommy took out a lot of people.

"Don't kill Kara she's the one screaming" I told everyone and they just nodded.

I told Tommy that before we left the hotel room.

we were only down to a few soldiers and Kara. i had to get Kara down some how.

she walked out I'm guessing to move positions. that was my chance. i stood up and quickly shot her in the leg and that definitely made her fall.

we killed the remaining men and then went to Kara holding onto our guns just in case.

she groaned at the pain.

i took her weapons and she started to lowly chuckle.

"you think now since you have a group of people your so high and mighty? don't forget we're the people who put you through hell and that we made sure you would possibly die when you were with us"

she stopped and looked at Ellie and Dina.

"well it was fun while it lasted"

"i would do it all over again but kill you next time and I would make sure you died the most brutal death possible and-"

BAM!!

i couldn't listen to her anymore.. so I shot her in the head.

"let's go" I said walking past them and back to our hotel room. what Kara said made me mad... ever since I had been there I wanted to show the the pain I went through and how much they changed me but in reality I guess I just wanted them dead.

i sat down at the table and asked "when are we going back... to Jackson".

"early tomorrow mornin...we don't wanna travel much at night. i already filled up the tank and we have only a little gas left so for now we're just gonna get some food in you all and get a good nights rest before we leave tomorrow" Tommy said with a small smile.

i nodded and sighed. i am starving. Ellie and Dina gave me a snack cause they knew I was hungry but Tommy was the one with all the food they brought.

i can't wait till we get home...