8 - i'm sorry

8

y/n's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

y/n's POV

everywhere...

everywhere on my body just ached. i had bruises and cuts... deep cuts on my body. i felt like it was all still happening. the constant beating.

i heard the door opened and i stiffened up. i've been in the room where it happened for a day now.

i felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. i looked up and saw the body guard from yesterday. he looked at me shocked. he frowned at my appearance.

"i'm sorry your in this mess"

sorry?

someone from this messed up group is actually civilized?

i don't even think the word civilized is what it means anymore. people kill other people in this world and we have to kill infected too. nothing is civilized anymore.

he helped me up and he still had that look on his face.

"why are you different" I said in a cold tone.

my whole personality has changed ever since I got here. i haven't even smiled properly ever since I've been here.

"cause I don't agree with my brothers ways... I think this is all wrong" he said leading me somewhere probably that stupid cell.

"why don't you just leave"

"i'm too busy helping the other people here" he responded. maybe he could help me escape?

no.

i hardly know this guy and I'm not about to just come out and ask for his help when he doesn't know me either.

he stopped outside a door and sighed. he turned to me and said "listen they are about hurt you a lot more... I just needed to warn you.. I'm sorry I can't do anything for you yet just give me some time".

i just nodded looking at the male. this is the first time I've felt a little ray of hope this whole time I've been here.

he opened the door and we walked in.

Damion was in there.

"Tarron... thanks for bringing her here your free to go". so his names Tarron

Tarron nodded and left the room with a straight face.

"so...what did he say to you?" Damion asked looking at me. this guy just loves making eye contact... his gaze just makes me feel uncomfortable.

"he said 'if you try anything like that again I'll kill you myself'". i just thought of what the other guards would say. he smirked and nodded.

"lay down"

i looked at the 'bed' he wanted me to lay on. i laid down on it and he strapped up my arms, legs, stomach and neck down.