7 - los angeles

7

y/n's POV

y/n's POV

i was exhausted. they had me working everywhere. first I would go to the farm and I would grab every plant that was ready. their fields were huge too. i don't know how they found this much land but they did and it was hard work.

then they would take me around town and I'd do every chore something needed me too. some people asked for hard work too. today I was with a different guard. just by the looks of him he didn't seem like the other ones.

he came up to my cell and then opened it up. he pulled me up and we walked to the town. it was raining so today we were skipping farming. but the rain felt amazing right now. their idea of a shower is a splash on the face.

when we would pass some people they would call me names.

"filthy"

"killer"

"psycho"

"murderer"

if I weren't a prisoner I would probably tell them what their leader does for a living. but I couldn't or I would probably get killed.

the guard looked at me and sighed. "so... why are you a prisoner here?". I shrugged and said "you tell me". he frowned a bit and looked over at me.

"can you tell me what city we're in" I asked him.

"Los Angeles"

damn we're far.

we kept walking waiting for someone to call something out.

"i have chore for her!" a middle aged male said.

the guard led me over to him and he just had a smirk on his face.

to put it short.

this guy was one of the most disgusting people I've ever met. I may be weak but I'd never not fight back.

the man grabbed my arm but I pulled it away. he did it again then I shoved him to the ground and said "get your hands off me!". the guard then pulled me away from the man and said "you shouldn't have done that". he had a frown on his face.

soon someone came up behind me and pulled roughly into that same room with the stupid chair.

Damion walked in.

"now...who told you to go and push one of our citizens" he said crossing his arms.

"well maybe if they can control what's in their pants I wouldn't have to" I replied but I already knew what this would come to.

he glared at me.

he started to roll up his sleeves. i wasn't putting on the bands though.

this was gonna be an actual beating.

Ellie's POV

"we're here" Tommy said stopping the car. i looked out the window.

man Los Angeles is huge.

"did it say a specific spot on the map?" I asked Tommy looking at the city. i wish I could've seen it before this whole mess happened. i bet it was a beautiful city.

Tommy sighed then said "no where specific but it's somewhere in the middle of the city... and there's notes" he paused reading them out loud.

"infected numbers have been getting larger and larger and... that's it the rest is smudged" he said looking at us both.

i nodded and looked out the window.

Tommy drove somewhere hidden and said "we need to go on foot now we can't let anyone know we're here yet". i nodded in agreement and we all got out the car.

BOOM

first thing we heard were explosions. i looked at it and then back at Dina and Tommy.

"we're going to check that out you know that right" I said and they nodded in a agreement.

we made our way to where we heard the explosion and more went off. now we could actually see it. i knew that y/n wouldn't be there but I could only hope it would be that easy.

Tommy pulled us both back to hide behind a building. he then whispered "people". he grabbed his rifle and I said "only if we or they start shooting". he nodded and me and Dina hid behind an old car. we both had our knives in our hands hoping to do this silently.

we both snuck behind some people killing them quietly.

"holy shit... Hannah!!.. someone's here" one of the people said.

now they knew we were here so we had to be even more sneaky. which was hard since me and her were already being very sneaky.

we managed to finish it silently. but these people were good. they wouldn't let their backside be vulnerable. they turn around some random times. or someone would come behind them and make sure no one was sneaking behind them.

we got anything useful from their bodies and then continued moving foreword. Tommy was moving a lot today which worried me since he was still in bad shape and he needs to rest but I also wanted to get to y/n quickly.

it was all a mess but I had to look out for the well being of everyone else.

y/n.... just hang on.