11 - y/n...

11

Ellies POV

Ellies POV

well she was telling truth. but we've been walking this trail for what seemed like a day but it had only been an hour. we did run into some people from Scarlet's but we took care of them easily.

me and Dina were a bit tired from walking this long but eager. we had to get y/n back. today's the day that's gonna happen too.

Scarlet looked at us both and said "it's just up this way.. here put these on". she handed us some clothes. i guess it's to fit in.

me and Dina put them on over our clothes. they wore these clothes to know who their own were. it was a coat with a denim color with a hood they wore out.

we walked up stairs and Scarlet opened up a hatch door.

me and Dina walked in first then Scarlet and she locked it back up.

were now inside their camp.

"do you know where she is?" i asked Scarlet desperate to find her.

"lets go look in the test room... make sure she's still alive.."

that comment terrified me

y/n's POV

i looked up at the sky. it looked like it was past midnight.

hell if i know. i don't know what day it is or month. i can't remember. i haven't known what time it is in a week maybe.

how long have i been here?

by the looks of me you'd think i was here for months. no these people are just maniacs.

people were still out some walking past me glaring at me again. i hated this place and these people.

i saw a women walk me past with a child. the child looked at me and they looked... scared? why was she scared. they should be scared of who these people are gonna make her become. a monster. worse than infected even.

i hugged my legs close to my chest shivering. it's freezing and they have me stuck in the cold rain in a tank top and jeans which are more ripped than before and ruined.

i've lost weight here too. more than i should be losing. well when you have barely any food and are fighting to keep on your feet it will do that to you.

my eyes were swollen from that break down earlier as well. i think i'm just falling apart here to be honest.

is Ellie even coming?

will i ever escape this foul place.

i heard a laugh behind me.

i turned and saw Damion looking down at me.

i looked but straight avoid eye contact with him.

he walked down in front of me and knelt down. he just stared at me. man this guy just likes making situations awkward doesn't he?

"y'know we were gonna kill you from the start but we saw something in you. a strong spirit. we need people like you here and well i have an offer... either you stay here do what we stay and have food to eat and a place to stay... or we slowly beat you to death and you die here"

i chuckled a bit.

"i'd rather die then help the likes of you" I snapped back which made him angry.

he grabbed me by my hair and hit my head against the medal pole.

i held my head crying out from the pain.

he stormed off leaving me on the ground and in the rain alone.

Ellie's POV

we made it to the test rooms and well all we found were three bodies of infected. "she's alive" Scarlet said looking at me and Dina. I sighed from relief with a small smile.

we walked out of the room and Scarlet asked for her walkie. i gave it to her and she said into it "I need Tarron in front of the test room please". she put the walkie in her pocket and we waited for this Tarron person.

he jogged up to the test room and said "hey what's... who are these people?".

"were gettin out of here and rescuing that girl y/n any idea where she is" Scarlet asked him. he shook his head and I cursed to myself.

Scarlet went to the closest guard and said "where Kara leave y/n?".

"uh on the medal post outside near the entrance. why?"

"Damion need's her" Scarlet lied and the guard simply nodded.

we all walked outside and Scarlet said

"cmon lets go save your wife"

i nodded with a small smile. these people were on our side and that made me feel so much better about this whole thing.

Scarlet stopped and turned to both me and Dina.

"before we even see her... I should warn you Damion and Kara have done a number on her and she doesn't look the same. I saw her in Jackson and her now it's... bad"

"cmon we need to get her now" I said wanting to hurry more.

we all walked in the rain towards the entrance.

"... oh my god" i said slowly walking up to the medal pole with the girl chained to it. the girl I so desperately needed to see.

when she heard my voice her head shot up quickly.

tears ran down her face as I kneeled in front of her.

"Ellie!!" she cried hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back but gently.

tears ran down my face as I hugged her. she was so much smaller and skinnier than before and she looked so beaten. i was careful so i wouldn't hurt her.

she cried out into my shoulder and I said "i'm here now love, I'm here"

"were getting you out tonight"