"Over here guys!" I half shouted from across the room.

Then promptly I was shushed by at least 4 elders. Oops. 

We all sat down and ordered our food. The waitress said it would take a while to get the food for the party of 21. So we decided to make conversation. Of course Iidia started the conversation with one of the worst questions ever;

"Did any of you study for the upcoming test yet?"

We responded with a chorus of groans and a lot of "Its the weekend piss off" Specifically from Bakugo. 

Kaminari looked like he choked on his water, "What test?" 

"Even I knew that class 1-A had a test on Monday and i'm not even officially in the class for another week"

"Oh yeah thats right" Said Todoroki, "So are you going to be taking hero classes with us?"

"I'm not sure yet. Most likely yes but I will probably need to sit out of most of the actual training because I still can't control my quirk."

Deku responded, " Even if you can't control your quirk it will be nice to have you with our class. We are friends after all. And thats what friends do."

He put his arms around me and gave me a big hug. It was nice to be in his embrace again. But then he had to pull away- the food was here. 

I had ordered ramen with carrots and egg. It smelled delicious. And it tasted the same. I inhaled my dinner within five minutes and had to wait for another twenty before all the rest of my classmates finished. They all seemed to enjoy their food. I know I did. 

As we were walking back I noticed that the sun was beginning to set. I checked the time. Wow it was almost seven. We needed to get back quick if we wanted to do all of the fun things Mina planned.

We arrived at seven fifteen and all went to put on our pj's. When we came back Mina had magically set up the common room to be a dance floor. All of the couches and chairs had been moved to the sides and there was a big speaker system in the middle. 

We all voted that Kirishima should DJ so he was plugging his phone into the speakers.

"Hey guys any song suggestions?" He asked

He got a lot of responses but narrowed it down to this list;

For the record I don't know any Japanese songs so these are just some from my playlist. Highly recommend.

Can't Hold Us- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Paper Rings- Taylor Swift

Sour Candy- Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK

Let You Down- NF

Heather- Conan Grey

Wish You Were Sober- Conan Grey

RITMO- Black Eyed Peas and J Balvin

Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars

What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction

Miku- Miku Hatsune

Dead Girl In The Pool- Girl In Red

Girls- Girl In Red

Come To Brazil- Why Don't We

Tik Tok- Kei$ha

It was a great night. The dance party went on for a little more then an hour. Next we were debating on what movie we should watch.

"I WANNA WACH DEADPOOL"Guess who said that lmao

"What about Spongebob?" Asked Kaminari

"Or Princess and the Frog" Tsu suggested.