Getting repetitive

Start from the beginning

Once out of the creature's grasp, the boy wanted to quickly activate his Semblance. The Nuckelavee stretched its arm at its prey but, before it could reach him, two arms made out of Y/N's Aura seized the Grimm's arm.

(Y/N): "Heave-Ho!" His Aura forcefully pulled the monster to then violently punch it.

The Monkey-shaped Aura gripped both the Nuckelavee's arms and hurled the creature away.

The Faunus then ran at his opponent, his Aura following him, to keep the offence going. He had completely forgotten about fleeing.

As his Aura threw punches, Y/N shot with his tonfas and it seemed to hurt (or at least annoy) the Nuckelavee. The latter managed to stand up and, instead of using its humanoid body, it was the horse body that moved and directly charged the boy. Despite the Aura shielding the boy, the Nuckelavee succeeded in pushing Y/N a bit, just enough to make his focus waver for a moment.

The creature's humanoid body jerked, grabbed a boulder with its outstretched arm and then swung its arm to smash the boulder onto the young Faunus, effectively stunning him for a bit.

The Nuckelavee then charged again, pushing its prey through another boulder with its head before sending the boy away and rolling on the dusty ground.

Y/N squirmed on the ground, groaning. His stomach was then brutally stamped on by the Nuckelavee's foreleg. Because of the pain, the young boy went on his stomach and the Grimm forcefully stamped on him again. It tried to do it once more but this time Y/N activated his Semblance to protect him. The Aura that formed above his back blocked the monster's leg.

At least, at first.

Y/N had a hard time concentrating because of the pain and his Aura level was low. He kept his Aura armor up in order to regain enough strength to run. The Nuckelavee's equine body had turned his back on its prey but its humanoid body kept facing the young Faunus with its dreadful, emotionless eyes, its mouth always wide open.

Suddenly, Y/N's Aura armor vanished and the Grimm brought down its hoofed hind leg heavily on the boy's head, shoving it on the ground which cracked under the shock.
Y/N's Aura was completely depleted.

A black bird landed on a nearby branch, observing the "fight".

The Nuckelavee raised its hoofed leg one more time.

If this hit the young boy, his skull will be smashed.

The Nuckelavee mercilessly brought its leg down.

The ground shattered even more as the leg came into contact with it. But no blood, no pieces of brain had been spread. Y/N succeeded in avoiding the fatal blow.

The Nuckelavee's humanoid body became active and grabbed the boy by his head to raise him above the ground and to eye level. The Faunus slowly and painfully raised his arm in front of him, directed to the Grimm's face. He then opened fire with his tonfa and the Nuckelavee ruthlessly hurled the boy at a rock face which crumbled onto the boy.

The creature walked to where he sent its prey. Y/N's right forearm was visible. His blood too. If you get closer, you could spot through a few rock the Faunus' face, eyes shut, lips slightly apart and blood streaming down his forehead and onto his right eye.

The Nuckelavee waited.

After a minute or two, it left.

The bird watched for a little while before flying next to where the boy was.

It poked his fingers, as if trying to wake him up.

The hand twitched.

The bird kept poking Y/N who, after a few minutes, started to regain consciousness. He could barely open his eyes and move. His body hurt, understandable since he was being crushed by rocks. But it didn't seem too severe. He still had a hard time thinking straight, though.