Getting repetitive

Age: 14

Y/N has kept going to the West, although he had purposely deviated from his route to try and visit the continent a bit more.

He had sometimes felt like being followed, but everytime he could only see a black bird. Weirdly enough, he had a feeling it was always the same bird that he kept seeing, as if it had been following him.

It wasn't that important however.

He remembered what Raven once told him: if he kept going to the West, he would face the sea. There were Grimms living in the ocean, and dangerous ones at that. Of course, this didn't make the boy's will waver, although, coming from Raven, it did mean something, and Y/N knew he was still far from being able to defeat every type of Grimm. Y/N had learned about other continents such as Sanus, his next destination if he were to continue towards the West.

He would have to take a ship to reach this other continent.
Or swim.

As he was leaping from trees to trees, something on the ground caught Y/N's attention and caused his body to instantly tense. He stopped and watched from afar what he had noticed:
Hoofprints.
Big ones.

He remembered those, they belonged to the Nuckelavee.

The young boy stayed still for a while before hopping down on the ground. He examined the hoofprint and, despite not being a detective, came to the conclusion that these were pretty recent. Suddenly, flashbacks of their confrontation emerged in Y/N's mind. Sweat started to form on his forehead as he gulped.

The monkey faunus considered that, despite his training with Raven, he was still no match for the Nuckelavee. It was best to make a detour.

He then wondered for a second or two whether Raven could beat the Nuckelavee or not.

Anyway, he shouldn't waste time, the monster was still nearby. Y/N started running. He soon thought that it would be better to stay higher up in the trees.
And there it was, standing behind a tree, facing the boy.
The Nuckelavee.

(Y/N): "Eh?" For less than a second, they exchanged a stare.

Then the Grimm swung its right arm, about to hit the Faunus from the front, however the boy hopped and placed his hand on the monster's arm to then propel himself in the air. Now, all Y/N had to do was flee at full speed. He had managed to do it when he was injured and tired, he could easily do it now that he was in good shape and better than the last time they've met.

The Nuckelavee grabbed Y/N's tail with its stretched arm and brought him back to the ground. The boy rebounded on the ground then swiftly flipped in order to land on his feet and hands before activating his Semblance.

As the Monkey-shaped Aura assumed a dominant pose, the Nuckelavee emitted a high-pitched scream. But, before the Monster could do anything, Y/N's Aura striked it several times.

The Grimm tried to hit the Aura with its arm but the Aura didn't react and instead kept attacking.

Suddenly, a blood-chilling scream exited the Nuckelavee's mouth as his body started twitching even more. It then stretched one of its arms past the Aura and directly towards Y/N who was literally and figuratively caught by surprise. This caused the Monkey-shaped Aura to disappear.

The arm didn't stop stretching once the boy was in its grasp, on the contrary it kept extending until the Faunus' back hit a tree. Y/N tried to focus anew, however, when the Nuckelavee noticed the boy's Aura starting to take form, it swung its arm around while Y/N was still in its grip.

When it stopped, it pinned the monkey Faunus again. The latter attempted to activate his Semblance again but the same thing happened: the Grimm shoved the boy through numerous trees. This time, Y/N gave up on his initial plan and took his weapon out, equipped them as tonfas and opened fire on the monster to break free.