Raven

When Y/N woke up, he found himself in a tent, his hands tied together. Weirdly enough, he was wearing new clean clothes. He sat up. There was a table in front of him with two cups. He suddenly heard a woman's voice.

Raven: "You're finally awake."

Unbeknown to the boy, she was about to wake him up the hard way as she considered she waited long enough. Indeed, Y/N had been asleep for about 35 hours now and Raven Branwen was tired of waiting for him to regain consciousness.

(Y/N): "?" He looked around before focusing on the woman who was making tea. "Who are you?"

Raven: "My name is Raven Branwen. I'm the leader of the bandit tribe you gave trouble to and I'm also the one who knocked you out."

The monkey boy had to concentrate a bit to remember what happened and when he recalled the events that occured, he immediatly started to glare at the woman.

Raven: "You really are strong for a boy your age. You handled my tribe well despite being exhausted. At first I simply thought my men were incompetent but then I had to hit you twice to knock you out. I've got to say, I'm impressed."

The woman walked to the table and sat opposite Y/N and put down a teapot on the table. She noticed the glare the faunus was giving her.

Raven: "Stop with the glaring." She ordered while returning the look.

Then, Y/N's stomach growled.

(Y/N): "Hahahaha! Sorry." Raven stood up and untied him before serving the tea and returning to her place.

The monkey boy didn't think twice and drank his whole cup of tea in one go, which earned him a stare from Raven, the kind of look that say "Ignorant...", but Y/N didn't notice it.

Raven: "What's your name, boy?"

(Y/N): "Y/N L/N."

Raven: "I highly value strength, Y/N." She stated, sipping her tea.

(Y/N): "I still don't know why you're tellin' me all this."

Raven: "I want you to join us. Someone like you can be very useful for the tribe. Besides, it's not like you had any home to go back to since you were alone and far from any sort of habitation."

(Y/N): "I'm not interested." Raven looked into the boy's eyes. "Your men weren't really kind so I don't think you're better. I don't want to join bad people. Also, I need to continue my journey to the West." Raven looked at him with a slightly puzzled face.

Raven: "And what is so important in the West?" She leaned forward and rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

(Y/N): "I dunno. That's what's great!" He beamed. "I'm sure there are really, really strong people out there and also very, very strong monsters." Memories of the Nuckelavee resurfaced in his mind. "And I want to fight them all so I can get stronger." He had a determined look on his face and Raven smiled.

Raven: "Why do you want to become stronger?"

(Y/N): "I like the excitment you get when fighting and surpassin' your limits."

Raven: "I see. (A thrill-seeker, huh...kind of reminds me of...)" She thought for a second while taking a sip of her tea.

(Y/N): "Say, why am I wearin' those clothes? And how did I put them on?" She was brought back to reality by the question.

Raven: "Your old clothes were torn to shreds and we had spare clothes for kids." She answered after putting her cup down on the table. Why did she had kids' clothes, she didn't say and Y/N didn't care (or simply didn't thought about this question). "I put them on you while you were still out."