Champion: who will it be?

Y/N and Pyrrha both charged at each other.

Y/N's fist collided with her shield, she swung her spear downward and he sidestepped as he then swung his bô-staff but Pyrrha sheltered herself with her shield. She threw another hit with her spear that Y/N intercepted using Nyoi-bô while also trying to strike her but it hit her shield. He kept circling around her, trying to land a hit but she was really good at defense.

Pyrrha then switched her spear into a rifle to shoot the monkey boy from a close range while blocking his assault with her shield. Y/N managed to avoid -or intercept with his weapon- all the bullets aimed at him while still turning around Pyrrha as his blows were steadily getting closer and closer to the target, which wasn't missed by the latter.

She suddenly turned her weapon into a spear and thrusted it with such speed Y/N couldn't do anything but taking damage. She succeeded in pushing him by delivering quick and powerful attacks.

Pyrrha then used Miló's rifle form to fire, Y/N jumped backward in a spiral fashion and threw his bô-staff on the ground while doing so. Nyoi-bô bounced on it and towards Pyrrha who was taken by surprise but still managed to protect herself at the last second. The pole rebounded on her shield and into the air as Y/N jumped forward in the same fashion as earlier and used his tail to retrieve his weapon while dodging the bullets aimed for him.

Quickly splitting the rod into two tonfas, Y/N punched with both of them but Pyrrha covered herself with Akoúo and suddenly pushed him out of the way.

The monkey faunus decided to fire at her with his tonfas. She dodged by doing some flips and she then hurled her shield mid-air at Y/N's legs, making him fall forward. He used his hands to land safely and use them to then launch himself to kick the scarlet warrior in the gut. She held her stomach with her right hand while trying to cover herself from his barrage of hits with her left hand (which was the one holding her shield Akoúo).

Suddenly, witnessing a slight opening between two of the hits, Pyrrha turned around her opponent to end up behind him. She kicked his foot to make him fall on one knee as she then swung her spear, hitting his head. Y/N swiftly got up while assembling his tonfas into a pole and swung it, only to miss, to his surprise.

(Y/N): "...?" He stopped for a second and looked at his hands. "(This felt...weird...)" He thought.

The monkey boy snapped back to reality when his instincts kicked in, making him moved his upper body back to avoid a hit. Refocusing on his fight, Y/N went back to 'tonfas fighting' as he delivered a series of punches. However, none of his blows were landing, on the other hand, Pyrrha's were.

Each time Y/N missed, he felt like he was losing his balance. He was dumbfounded, not understanding what was happening. Was he tired already? No, didn't feel like it. Then...what was it?

Y/N was pushed back and rammed onto the ground. When he got to his feet, he realized something... He wasn't sure but he thought he comprehended the trick.

He dashed, intending on inflicting damage to Pyrrha. But, just like earlier, he couldn't lay a finger on her. But this time he was deeply concentrated in his own movements.

(Y/N): "(I get it now!)"

It was clear to him that Pyrrha was moving his body without touching him. No. She was moving his weapon, but not too much, just enough to make him lose his balance.

(Y/N): "(But how? ...hum. No matter.)" He looked at Pyrrha and mumbled with a smile. "I figured out your trick."

Pyrrha: "...?" Pyrrha couldn't hear his words but she thought it was best for her to keep her guard up.