Chapter 20

I struck left with my lightsaber as Ahsoka parried and tried to stab me but I barely dodged by taking a side step to the left.
We broke off and she commented-
"That is some great improvement"
"Thanks"-I said as I cleaned the sweat of my forehead and sat down on some rock formation which was only a couple of meters away from where we were sparring at.
It had been a couple of weeks since I had landed on Mandalore and I had been training with Ahsoka since...we never mentioned our history or the past in general.
She still had her old lightsaber,except she had changed the crystal to a darker shade of blue.
"So...do you wanna...talk about the elephant in the room"-I asked her as I looked to the fields,they had very good crops,all of them probably over 1 meter tall.
"Yeah"-She whispered as I heard some rustling through those same crops I was looking at.
A small kid suddenly appeared running fast towards us.
"They've attacked on 'd south"-He said in a very heavy Mandalorian accent.
I hopped off the rock and spoke while walking with Ahsoka towards the base.
"I...feel sorry"-I said-"Hearing what you had to go through in Mandalore"
"When Anakin took off,I was stuck but,your brother,he...he was nice enough to take me in"-She added as I started pacing forward whilst still walking.
"I missed you"-She said as I stopped in my tracks.
The words missed rang through my ears...
My eyes widened and my body stiffened as I was rooted to my spot.
"Don't lie"
I produced those words subconsciously.

I used the force and caught several soliders in my grasp.
I blasted them away as the rest of the mandalorians cleaned up the last of the soliders taking them in as prisoners.
I sat down on the ground as I cleaned the sweat off my forehead.
I was approached by a woman,she had a tall stature,a few centimeters shorter than me.
She crouched over me and asked me-"Are you okay"
I nodded and got up with her help.
She looked like a woman but she still had a mandalorian helmet on.
She took it off to reveal a very beautiful woman,a year or so younger than me.
She had black hair which had been held in her helmet,her hair was long,she had clear skin and a straight nose with dark blue eyes.
I patted my pants as I got rid of the dry blood and dirt there.
"Need any help"-She asked me.
"Nah,I'm all good,just got a little bruised up"-I said as we walked together towards the military town.
"I can patch you up"-She commented with a sweet voice.
"That'd be nice"-I exclaimed as we approached the town.
"So...should I come over at yours and fix you up"-She asked shyly.
"Yeah sure"-I answered and she smiled at me.
"What's your name"-I asked her.
"Juno"-She answered softly.
"Nice name"-I added.
We walked up on my small house which my brother let me have.
I opened the door and I flicked the light on.
The place was neat and tidy.
She closed the door behind her and set her bag with her gear down.
She looked around the house as I took my gear off and put all of it close to the door.
She took off her Mandalorian armor and she revealed her beautiful frame,she was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit which really emphasised her body.
She took out some medical equipment as I took off my shirt to reveal a beat up upper body,it had bruises and cuts in every corner.
She bit her lip at my sight and got close to me.
I grunted as she patched me up with bandages,they had alcohol so they burned while they cleansed my wounds off infections.
She sat down and put her head on my knees.
"How do you feel"-She asked me as she stared at my eyes.
"It burns,a little"-I answered quickly.
Suddenly...

"How do I pay you back"-I asked her.
She smiled at me and disagreed with her head as she got up on her feet.
"I did this purely because I like you"-She said-"I admire what you do on the battlefield,you're just the perfect person"
I raised my eyebrow a bit and asked again-"Are you sure you don't want money or something"

She jumped on me as she closed the gap between us and kissed me.
I felt like shit...but I also felt great.
I slowly melted into the kiss as I put my hand behind her head.

The uncoordinated and amateur movements along with the small rocking of the bed and the moaning and grunting was all that was heard inside the walls of my house that night.