Chapter 16

As my ship was piercing through space I couldn't help but think of the prospect of Ahsoka.
I hoped to find her,maybe,by any god-given chance,maybe,just maybe,I would.
It was very unlikely though.

As I was thinking my ship suddenly got a bleep of signal.
I was a bit confused but I turned towards it and flew slowly but surely towards the signal.
I wasn't sure what it was just yet,I didn't have much of a picture in my brain for the future anymore.
As I was drifting towards the signal I clenched my lightsaber.
"Ah,man,how I've missed you"-I said out to the lightsaber,he had been my only friend the past 5 days of this trip.

Suddenly I got another beep of signal,this time leading just a few meters away.
I manned up and accelerated the ship to a full throttle and reached the destination in a matter of seconds.
Then,suddenly,another beep,but this one much more distant,I followed these signals with my ship for about 30 minutes.
I landed my ship on a planet that I didn't recognize.
I moved around for a few minutes when I decided to go to the biggest mountain top in the planet.
Or the one I could see.
As I was climbing I hurt my leg multiple times trying to avoid animal life in the planet.
The Planet looked green.
I knew something was up because there was no advanced civilization residing in the planet,so I knew it was some Empiric system.
And to root them out...I needed to do one thing.
As I approached the top of the mountain which overlooked most of what I would believe to be a continent...I sighed...I moved front and back and I raised both of my hands slightly.
The whole earth shaked like it never had before,like a earthquake had hit the entire planet,I saw mountains around me collapse and new ones rise.
I saw fields get turned into hills and hills turned into plains,like thousands of years of change just passed my eyes.
And then for one quick split moment everything changed...the temperature became blazing hot,unbearably hot at that.
And all hills,mountains and other types of land got tainted red,as the whole world scorched in front of my eyes I onlooked.
Then I rose my hands even higher and all the land quickly rose from its original placement into the air,shooting up hundreds of meters high as The Scorched Earth became truly burned,with nothing but fires engulfing all that was seen.
I moved tectonic plates with The Force.
Just to root out an enemy.
But instead I heard a soft but breaking voice.
"You don't need to do that,I'm here"
I turned to face...