cuarenta y ocho

It was the morning of thanksgiving.
Cody had woken up early when Haevyn started crying so I could get a few more hours of sleep.
I eventually came downstairs and joined them outside and Cody made me a plate for breakfast that would fill us up until dinner later in the afternoon with a bunch of family.
We both answered a bunch of emails to get out of the way and towards the afternoon we both went up and got ready and I got haevyn ready.
Cody got our stuff together and put it in the car and we eventually left the house.
We pulled into a spot that wasn't already taken outside and Cody got Haevyn out as we walked to the door and walked in.
"Hey guys happy thanksgiving." We both said and gave everyone a hug.
I finished with Ashli and she whispered in my ear.
"I told Kurt and made an appointment for next week so we'll see." She said and I smiled.
"That's so exciting." I said and she took Haevyn from Cody after they hugged.
We all went outside in the backyard and took photos of everyone and we got some of Cody and I.

Liked by cody_bellinger and 327,075 others.
scarlett happy thanksgiving from the bellingers stay safe y'all!💗

load comments.

We went back inside and everyone sat around the living room as we all talked and passed Haevyn around.
She ended up falling asleep on clay and everyone was taking pictures.
"We're gonna go out and play baseball if you wanna come." Cody said walking into the kitchen where Ashli, Jennifer, and I we're talking.
"I might come out in a bit." I said and he kissed my head nodding before following the boys outside.
I was rocking back and forth as I held Haevyn who was still asleep.
We were talking about work for a while until we went out and watched the boys.
"Babe you wanna come pitch?" Cody said as he took the bat.
"Sure." I said and handed Ashli Haevyn who was now awake and laughing.
I grabbed cole's glove and he tossed me a baseball.
"Jesus scar." Cody said after getting a strike.
After a while I tapped out and left it for the boys.
I helped make the mashed potatoes and the boys came in towards dinner and cleaned up.
We all sat down and said our thanks before passing around food and eating.
The best thing about Cody's family is how welcoming and comfortable it is we all are able to talk about pretty much anything and laugh the entire time.
Cole was telling me a story from when Cody was in high school which has me laughing and Cody glaring down at both of us.
"Fucking shut it Cole." He said trying not to laugh.
"Awwww did I push your buttons stoner belli." He said and flicked his hat off Cody's head.
"Do I actually looked stoned I see that way too often?" He genuinely asked.
"Ya." The entire table said laughing.
The boys took the plates and cleaned up and we all eventually passed around pie later in the night and continued talking and telling stories.
We eventually left around 10 after hugging everyone goodbye and taking some leftovers.
Cody strapped in Haevyn and got into the passenger seat after handing me his keys.
"Wow you're letting me drive." I said and got in making him laugh.
"Now we're gonna have to start shopping for Christmas." Cody said taking my hand and kissing the back of it.
"When do you want to go get a tree?" I said as we pulled into our street.
"Next weekend we can do all that stuff." He said and got out once we got into the garage.
Cody got her out and held my hand as we walked inside,
"I'm going to go get her ready for bed." He said and kissed me as he took off his shoes and set his keys and wallet down.
"Ok I'm gonna go change." I said and followed him upstairs.
I just took off my jeans and bra and put on a random shirt before washing my face and teeth.
I walked into haevyns room where Cody was turning on her wave sound.
"She's out she was tired." He said and kissed my head and I followed him out.
He walked into our room and threw off his shirt and pants leaving him in just underwear.
Kota jumped into the bed with his rope and they both played until Cody laid down exhausted.
"Babe." He said opening his arms and I rolled over onto him and he wrapped his arms around my back and kissed me.
We both went through social media for a bit and eventually went to bed.