veinte

After spending brunch with Cody's family it was time to open gifts.
We all planned out a vacation to Hawaii for New Years and were leaving in 2 days.
After opening up our gifts we all talked for a little while before me and Cody decided to head out.
We both got into the car and drove home.
As much as I love Cody it's hard seeing how close he is to his family.
To have the opportunity to spend holidays all together and vacations.
I texted my brother this morning and he couldn't even reply back to me.
I leaned my head against the car window as we drove home.
We finally had pulled into the garage and we both got out.
I walked over to Cody and wrapped my arms around him.
He immediately hugged me back and leaned down kissing my head.
"Are you ok baby?" He asked rubbing my back.
I shook my head and he leaned down kissing my head one last time before grabbing my hand and walking into the house.
He put his stuff down and took off his shoes as I did the same.
He dragged me over to the couch and pulled me so I was laying on top of him.
"What's wrong Scar?" Cody said.
"I'm just feeling down, holidays are always difficult." I said and he nodded.
"Well I am your family and my family loves you more than they love me." He said smiling.
"I love you." I said kissing him.
"I love you." He said.
"Are you ready for Hawaii?" I asked.
"Yup, Hawaii sex, sun, food I'm happy." He said making me laugh.
"Babe this is a vacation with your family I wouldn't focus too much on the sex." I said.
"How could I not baby I get to sit on the beach with you looking beautiful as always I can't help myself." Cody said.
The rest of the night we spent cuddled up together along with the next day where we spent most of the day getting our things together for Hawaii.
I set our alarm for the morning and I fell asleep wrapped in Cody's arms.
The next morning we both got ready and put our things in the car before dropping Kota off.
We met everyone at the airport and eventually boarded our flight where I slept on Cody's shoulder most of the time.
Lately I've been exhausted.
Work has kept me up until almost 3 am most nights.
My managers have been trying to get me to leave the country again which I am not in for.
I get it, it's my job to do so.
I've been thinking about it for a while and the industry isn't what I thought it was.
I love what I do but I found someone that I love and a dog that is basically my child that I get to come home to every night.
I spoke with Cody and he just wants me to be happy.
Social media always is a back up and pays pretty well.
I have a YouTube channel but I never really posted any videos.
For now we're on vacation and that's the last thing I want to be worrying about.
We eventually got checked into the hotel and made our way to our rooms.
The room was absolutely stunning.
We put our bags away and Cody grabbed me pulling me towards him as he hopped on the bed.
He wrapped his arm around me as I snuggled into his chest.
"We finally get a vacation." He said kissing my head.
"Mhmm." I said about ready to fall asleep after the long day traveling.
"Go to sleep baby we have a few hours until dinner." He said running his fingers through my hair.
We both eventually fell asleep and woke up a few hours later to get ready for dinner.
We met up with the rest of Cody's family and went to a restaurant in the resort.
We all got seated and ordered our food.
We spent most of the night talking.
Cody grabbed my thigh making me look up at him.
"I think we're going to call it a night I'm exhausted." Cody said before we got up and said goodbye to his family.
"You little horny boy." I said as he grabbed my hand as we walked back to the hotel room.
"I need time with my girl." He said making me smile.
The moment I opened the door Cody started kissing me.
"I love you." I said as I started taking his shirt off.
"I love you."