veintiuno

"Finally." I said as we pulled into the garage after the long drive back to LA.
We started to unload the car and got all of our luggage inside along with all of Kota's things.
"I really don't want to do this right now." Cody said and fell down onto the couch.
"Babe if we don't do it today it's never going to get done." I said.
"Nope I haven't been able to cuddle you without anyone coming into the house so you owe me." He said pouting and reached his arms out.
I walked over and laid down on top of him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my head into the crook of his neck.
"I'm gonna miss seeing you everyday." I said lifting up my head.
He kissed my forehead and said, "I'm still going to see you baby."
"I know it's just going to be weird that's all." I said.
"Don't worry about it scar." He said lifting up my chin and kissing me as Kota ran over and jumped on the couch.
"Ok I'm out." I said getting away from Kota's slobber.
"She doesn't love us." Cody said petting her.
"Ya ya." I said before going upstairs and unpacked.
After a few hours cody came into the room and wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"I'm going out with some of the boys it's been a minute." He said kissing my neck.
"Ok be safe please." I said.
"I always am." He said.
"I'm serious Cody." I said walking into the laundry room and switching it.
"I know babe I love you." He said resting against the door.
"And leave the rest I will do it tomorrow morning." He added smiling.
"I love you." I said kissing him.
"I will text you I should be back by 11 or 12." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"Have fun bubs." I said walking downstairs with him.
He grabbed his phone wallet and keys and kissed Kota goodbye before giving me a smile and walking out.
I made some dinner and sat down on the couch catching up on the past few bachelor episodes.
I took a shower and changed into one of Cody's shirts and some shorts before sitting back on the couch.
I checked my phone and it was 12:30, not thinking too much I scrolled through Instagram.
After another hour I checked to see if Cody had texted me that he was staying out later but there were no new messages.
I picked a random Netflix movie to help get my mind off of it.
I checked my phone at 3 and there were still no messages.
Deciding to call him I grabbed my phone and pressed on his contact only to hear his voicemail.
I laid my head back on the couch and stared at the ceiling as more time passed.
At 4:30 I heard keys go into the door making me instantly stand up.
Cody silently walked in and placed his stuff down.
"I can't even tell if your being serious right now." I said sitting back down as his head popped up.
"I'm sorry we had a few beers and went back to Corey's house and just lost track of time and my phone died." He said taking off his shoes.
"That is the worst lie I have ever heard you could have always used one of their phones and you have an extra charger in your car Cody so what the fuck have you been doing for the past 8 and a half fucking hours." I said standing up.
"Can we please do this in the morning I'm sorry I know I should have texted you I fucked up can we please just get some sleep and talk about this instead of yelling." He said.
"Your sleeping on the couch Kota lets go to bed." I said walking away.
I walked upstairs to our room and closed the door once Kota was on the bed.
I got in and after a few minutes I fell asleep.