treinta y tres

The next morning I woke up pretty early to head over to the venue.
When Ashli and I got there people were already setting up the last minute stuff and it looked gorgeous.
After a while people started helping me get ready and got ready themselves.
We had music playing and trying to forget about everything that was going on in the world.
After a few hours it was finally time to put on my dress.

Even though I wasn't expecting to get a bodycon dress because of my bump I quickly decided against it I'm growing a human with my soon to be husband I should be proud to show it off

I put my shoes on along with the rest of my jewelry and took a few minutes to go back over my vows.
When it was finally time to start heading over me and the few girls walked towards the actual venue.
We heard our families chatting and everyone sitting down as the music started and I'm assuming Cody walked down.
God I can't wait to see my husband.
I waited for my cue with my bouquet and Cody's dad grabbed my arm interlocking them.
Over the last year or so we grew really close and he became a good fatherly figure that I didn't have so when I asked him to walk me down the aisle he didn't hesitate to agree.
We slowly walked down the aisle and Cody eventually came into my sight line.
He looked so handsome with his tux and his now almost completely shaven face except for the little bit of stubble that he knows I like.
We both started to tear up and smile as I made down to him.
As I made it down to him Cody's dad gave me away and Cody grabbed my hand and wiped his tears.
"You look absolutely stunning." He said quietly.
"You look handsome." I said smiling.
The officiant started as we held hands and made it to the end of the ceremony as we exchanged rings.
"I do." Cody said after me.
"I know pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Bellinger. You may now kiss your bride." He said as Cody grabbed my waist and kissed me.
We walked back down the aisle as our few family and friends cheered us on.
"We're married." I said kissing him more passionately.