"I am so sorry. I know I don't have any claim or right to get jealous I just cannot help it!" He continued and I know how he feels because I also felt the same way with Tzuyu before.

"Oppa Saranghae! Naneun dangsin-eul jeongmallo salanghabnida. I want us to try. !" I told him. I saw his eyes grew big in shock.

"Are you serious?!!" He ask in disbelief

"Are you serious?!!" He ask in disbelief. And I just nodded. " Are you saying that you are my girlfriend now and I am your boyfriend??...like we are dating now?..I can call you mine now?"he ask continuosly still in shock.

" Yes! I am serious. I don't really see the point of us to wait. I mean we have known each other you said you love me and I do love you too. It would just breed more misunderstanding if we don't commit to each other. That is if that is also what you want?" I ask because I might be making a decision which he doesn't agree to.

He gave me a big smile. "I never wanted anything more that for you to be my girlfriend. I love you baby!!" he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too. But I just want to clear one thing. You should never be jealous of any of our members. I mean they are part of our lives and I cannot be avoiding them just so you won't be jealous!" I made sure to tell him that , because it is inevitable for me not to share some time with the other members.

He nodded in agreement " I understand that's very immature of me. I know how close we all are to you and I shouldn't be getting jealous to any of our brothers most specially Tae because he is literally our bestfriend. I am so sorry I promise it won't happen again!" He said apologetically and I know he understands now.

" That's good then. So let's go they might be waiting for us already!" I told him we cannot forget that we are going out to eat dinner with the members. "Let me just hug you for two more minutes and we can go!" He said hugging me again. I hug him back savoring this moment. Finally after a long long time. After all the pain and the struggle I am finally happy with the person I love.

I can't even imagine that after all of the things that we have gone through. I have given up multiple times but I just really can't let it go that easily I am really in love with him.

I gently move away from the hug but he isn't budging. "Hey they are waiting for us we need to go!" I told him but he isn't letting me go.

"Do we have too? Can we just order dinner here and it here together I want you all to myself just tonight please!" He said pouting with his puppy eyes he is so cute.

"You look cute and all but no we need to join them we already agree to it

"You look cute and all but no we need to join them we already agree to it. Besides we have so much more time to be alone okay. So move your cute butt and let's go!" I told him firmly and he just continue to pout but pull my hand gently so we can go.
He is holding my hands until we reach the hallway where all our members are.

"Yaahh where have you guys been we have been waiting for ages!" J hope said but all of them are looking at our  hands that are holding each other.

"Is there anything we need to know you two?" Jin ask as he put his hand on his hip demanding.

"Guys I am hungry can we go now. We are all here!" Tae said and ushered everyone to the elevator. He look back at us and gave us a wink.

 He look back at us and gave us a wink

***chimmie***