I pull on Eli's hair with my left hand, forcing him to stop sucking on my nipples and pull him toward me, needing to kiss him. When his lips press to mine, he mutters "fuck" against my mouth, and Gage pulls his head out of my pussy just enough to see what's happening. I hear him curse under his breath but I don't stop. I keep kissing Eli, loving the way his tongue feels against mine.

"I fucking warned you," Gage says angrily at Eli getting ready to sit up and no doubt fight him but I stop him, wrapping my thighs around his head tightly.

"It's not her pussy," Eli says smugly, and I mean technically he's right. Gage told him not to touch my pussy. He never said anything about my mouth but either way, I'm not having it. They started this whole fucked up mess and I get to decide what does or doesn't happen tonight.

"And it's my body," I add. "If I want to kiss him or take his dick in my mouth, it's not your problem," I tell Gage bluntly and hear Eli mutter something under his breath. I'm guessing the comment of me taking him in his mouth, sent his head straight down the gutter. Or really, deeper in the gutter because we're all very much in the gutter right now, and giving in to some of our filthiest desires.

"It is my problem because you're mine. You've always been mine. I just needed to know you could handle me and now I know you can," he says, laying his claim on me. Too bad I'm not having it.

"Took you long enough to realize that," I say, still feeling a bit bitter that he waited this long to finally be with me just because he stupidly thought I was too pure for him. Yes, I'll admit on the outside I look like a sweet innocent teenager but if you look closely at what I love, it's mostly horror and cute things. That doesn't exactly scream "normal." He should have known better.

"I know but I'm making up for it tonight," he says with a grin and reaches for Eli under my thigh and shoves him to the side making him fall back on his ass. "Back off. She's taken," he says, and I can't help but laugh at how jealous he's acting.

"You're so dumb," I say with a shake of my head and unwrap my legs from around him when I see he's calmed down. He crawls over to me and kisses me, and I indulge him before cutting it short. He groans against my lips, hating that I stopped our kiss, but he can wait. Right now I need more of his best friend.

I slip out from under Gage and crawl toward Eli who's just sitting back with his legs splayed out in front of him. He's watching us and clearly enjoying the show but I don't want him to just be a spectator. I want him to be an active participant just as much as Gage and I.

I straddle his lap, not caring that I'm naked, and press my naked chest to his black hoodie. "Kiss me," I tell him and he doesn't hesitate to cup my face in his hands and pull me in for another kiss. I feel Gage's presence behind me and it doesn't take him long to join us. He kneels behind me and presses his chest to my back before brushing my hair to the side and kissing and sucking on my shoulder. I tilt my head to the side, giving him access to my neck, but don't stop kissing Eli as he flicks my tongue with his.

I feel Gage press himself even closer to my backside and moan into Eli's lips when Gage grinds his hips into me, making me feel just how hard he is. I grind into Eli, needing friction, and feel his dick twitch under his black sweats.

"Eli," I whisper his name, sounding so needy.

He silences me with a kiss and I slip my hand under the waistband of his black sweats and realize he's not wearing any boxers. I find his dick and grasp it just below the ridge of the tip and give him a good hard squeeze. He pulls away from me and leans back on his hands as I rub the drop of pre-cum all over the head of his dick. He sucks in a breath and lays down, lifting his hips so he can slide his sweats down past his ass, giving me full access to his cock that's practically pulsing with need under my hand.