He visibly tenses at my question and stands up, looking down at me. I raise my chin to meet his gaze and can see something flicker in his eyes behind the neon Xs covering his eyes.

I hear his accomplice step forward and look around his legs to see the man with the fox mask. My assailant and the leader behind all this follows my gaze to his accomplice, and I stand up, feeling pain shoot up my legs. I push past it, turn on my heel, taking advantage of his temporary distraction, and make a run for it again, hoping I can make it to the clearing this time.

I don't make it far before I'm tackled to the ground again. I scream into the night, feeling frustrated and angry that I keep failing to get away. They flip me onto my back and I see the Xs for eyes hovering over me again, and I want nothing more than to rip off their mask and see who's behind it, but I know if I try, there will be hell to pay.

I feel my chest rise and fall rapidly and he takes notice, dropping his gaze to my cleavage.

"What do you want from me?" I ask frustrated, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

He lifts his gaze to my eyes and says one word, "You." He says it in his distorted voice that makes me quake in fear where I lay.

He lowers his gaze back to my chest and runs his hand down the front of my body. I tremble under his touch and try to wrestle my way out of under him, but he's too strong, and just takes my arms and pins them above my head with one hand before reaching for the front of my onesie with his other hand. The moment I feel his hand grasp the top of the first snap button, I suck in a breath and squeeze my eyes shut, not believing this is happening to me.

Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I know I'm not perfect and have messed up a lot in my eighteen years but I don't deserve this. No one does.

My assailant rips open the snap buttons on the front of my onesie that end just above my belly button and lets the right flap of my onesie hang open. I peel my eyes open to see him taking in my naked flesh. I feel my body shake with a sob as he takes in my heaving chest that is fully exposed to the cool night air and his evil eyes. He reaches out to touch me and I try to turn my body away from him using my hips and legs, but he just tightens his hold on my wrists. When I kick out beneath him, his accomplice comes over and holds my legs down, making sure I can't go anywhere.

"Please don't do this," I beg him but it's all in vain. He doesn't listen to me and looks into my eyes as he tweaks my nipple between his fingertips, making me gasp and arch my hips involuntarily. I turn my face towards the inside of my bicep and bite it to keep from reacting to his sordid touch that is wrong. So fucking wrong.

I feel a warm mouth wrap around my nipple and rip my teeth off my bicep to see that he lifted his mask enough to press his mouth to my naked flesh. "No!" I scream out and try to shove him off me by wriggling under him and arching my hips, but all I end up doing is rubbing myself against his crotch. I moan involuntarily the moment I feel his hard length and hear him groan behind his mask and I can't deny that sound does something to my sex I don't ever want to admit.

I curse my body for reacting to the feel of him and hate that my mind and body are not on the same page. My mind and mouth say one thing but my body says a whole other thing. Talk about frustrating.

He laves my nipple with his tongue and I watch him carefully, looking for something, anything, that will tell me who he is, but I can't see anything. Not in this low light the moon and stars are casting down on us. The little I can see is that he's dressed up in black clothes from head to toe and has his hair covered with the hood from his hoodie. I try to see if his neck has a tattoo, scar, or anything that stands out but I don't see anything and curse him for not having any sort of distinguishing mark, but then I feel a ball on his tongue and realize he has a tongue piercing. Not many guys in this town have a tongue piercing because our small conservative town frowns upon it so that immediately eliminates over half the guy's in my school.

Think Sagan. Think.

I try to wrack my brain for all the guy's in my school that have a tongue piercing, but I can't think, not when I'm fucking panicking, trying to figure out a way to get away from this guy and his warm mouth that won't stop licking and sucking on my nipple like he owns me.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

He gives my nipple one last wet kiss and makes sure to pull his mask down over his face before sitting up so I can't see him. He sits back on his legs so he's straddling my waist, pinning me to the ground with his weight, and let's go of my hands before his accomplice releases my legs.

I consider trying to throw him off me so I can try running again but I know I won't get far if I do. It's better I play into this until I see an escape. If it ever comes.