Chapter 21~ Surprise visit

Enola awoke first as always and stepped out of bed. She walked to the kitchen to fetch some water. As she reached the kitchen she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to see Sherlock. "Enola,"he said, his lips curving into a smile. "Sherlock," She said, suddenly out of breath. "Ba-" Tewkesbury started, before seeing Sherlock at the door. He cleared his throat. "Enola," She smiled at his attempt to greet her as his girlfriend. "What are you doing here?" Enola asked her brother. "Mother is terribly worried, she said you divorced mr. James Lilman. Is that correct?" He asked her. She nodded slightly. "I won't tell her your here, I'll just say that you fled Europe." She laughed. Tewkesbury smiled at her, he loved her laugh. Tewkesbury kissed his girlfriend's cheek and shook her brother's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Holmes," He said. "Sherlock," he corrected. "Hm?" Tewkesbury questioned. "Oh, call me Sherlock, Mr Holmes makes me feel old." Sherlock joked. Tewkesbury nodded. "So are you two together or..." "Yes, actually we are." She said while smiling. Tewkesbury took her hand and nodded. Sherlock stayed for brunch before leaving. It was a sad goodbye. She had missed him in the week or so that she had been gone.