chapter 16~ let's do this shit

| °•Two years later•° |
Enola was pacing in the living room. She wanted to write her old friend and tell him she missed him dearly, but that was in a way dangerous. Her husband would think she was having an affair on the side, which wasn't true. Sure the two had kissed once or twice, but that was years ago and Tewkesbury was bound to have found a wife. I mean, look at him. His smile was perfect, he had beautiful eyes, man, the girls are probably all over him. She thought. "Enola," james said, his voice deep as always. " Yes?" She said, lifting her chin up. "The laundry," He said. "No, why don't you do it yourself, I'm busy." She said. "Listen here bitch" he said getting closer. "I said, do the damn laundry!" He shouted, slapping her. If only women were aloud to divorce. She thought. "No!" She yelled before running away. That's it, she thought, I'm writing him.
Dearest Tewkesbury,
I need help.
I'm going to run away from my abusive husband. Please write, I miss your company.
Much love,
Enola Holmes.
She handed it to the postman and walked back to her room. The one where she stayed when she didn't want to be near that bastard.
| °•Two weeks later•° |
Enola was sitting on her bed packing, awaiting a return letter from Tewkesbury. When James knocked on the door. "A letter for you," he said. She grab the letter and shut the door.
Dear Enola,
Alright, let's do this shit.