chapter 6~ A girl named Elizabeth

The morning after they arrived in London they were greeted by a young girl. Her name was Elizabeth Onary. She had short blonde hair and was gorgeous. "Hello! Good morning sir, and ma'am!" She said. Enola, suddenly frightened by the sudden confrontation, gripped Tewkesbury's hand. He smirked at this. "Two tickets for the flower shop please," He said calmly. The girl nodded and handed them the tickets. "Have a nice day!" She said, waving goodbye. "We are supposed to go our separate ways now, remember?" She said. He laughed a little. "Well my little rose berry, we're taking a detour." He said. Enola didn't complain. She'd grown to enjoy his company. "Thank you for being my friend," she whispered. Tewkesbury started to smile, (A/N: oof, friend zoned 💔) not as wide as she would like it to be, but it worked. She leaned her head on his shoulder and they headed towards the flower shop. "Enola, all flowers mean something, like, for example. Poppy's are a way of saying 'thank you' sunflowers represent illness, and so on so forth." He informed as Enola listened with great interest. She loved his little talks, she loved his voice, his hair, his walk, his eyes, safe to say she loved him. But of course she could never tell him this, he would laugh at her. Then she saw her mother, frantically talking to everyone on the streets. She pulled Tewkesbury close to her, before ducking into an abandoned alleyway. Tewkesbury squatted next to her as she watched her mother. Eudoria Holmes was a gorgeous woman. Especially since she has had three children. Eudoria began speaking to Elizabeth, Enola gasped, knowing the girl would turn them in. She buried her face into the crook of his neck. Holding her breath. His hand in her hair as he watched in fear. "Hello miss, how can I help you today?" Elizabeth asked. Enola's mum looked at the girl before speaking, "have you seen my daughter? She's 5'2, brown hair, greyish eyes-" "I've been her!" Eudoria raised an eyebrow in surprise. "She and another boy bought two tickets to the flo- carnival! Her name is Enola correct?" Elizabeth blurted out. Eudoria nodded and thanked the girl before walking off. Enola let out a sigh of utter relief. So thankful Elizabeth realized their situation. Elizabeth then left her stand and began walking towards them. "Oh shit," Tewkesbury spoke.