chapter 10~ singing in the shower

Enola woke up first the next morning. She went to take a quick shower, hoping she didn't wake up Tewkesbury while singing. She finished her last song and she then heard clapping, "Great job Enola!" Tewkesbury shouted. She blushed. "Shit! I didn't mean to wake you up!" She said. "It's fine! I'd rather wake up to you singing than by myself." He replied. She smiled and laughed a little. "I'll be out in a minute!" She shouted back. She threw on a pale yellow dress, with her corset underneath. The reason for this is because she almost never wore dresses, so her mother wouldn't expect to find her in one. Her plan was perfect in her mind. She stepped out of the bathroom to begin packing when she saw Tewkesbury's awestruck expression. "It's rude to stare Romeo," She joked. "Sorry!" He apologized. "It's just, you look beautiful," she smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, Tewkesbury," she said. She doubted this James Lilman could make her feel the way she did with Tewkesbury.  She never wanted to leave his side, unlike all the other relationships she had been forced into. She would constantly make up excuses so she couldn't hang out with them. She did that until her partner broke up with her. Her mother had finally had enough and decided to arrange a marriage. "Go take a shower Tewkesbury, we're leaving soon," Enola said to break the awkward silence. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. She sat on the bed with her book in hand and began humming a tune.