chapter 1~ The beginning

Enola awoke to the sky a pewter gray. Perfect. She thought. She grabbed clothes her brother had worn. She grabbed the bag she would be stowing away in. She tied her hair to look like a strange gentleman, before climbing into the bag. She moved herself over to the door with a note on top. "Bag for the station. Drop it off in carriage I'll be at the station shortly." She heard the door open and the footsteps of her mother flooded hear senses. "Ooh! What's this?" Her mother said. "Oh Enola, always late." "SHERLOCK!" More footsteps.  "Yes?" Sherlock's voice sounded. "Take Enola's bag downstairs," she commanded. Sherlock nodded, before grabbing the young girl's bag. No! This isn't how it was supposed to go! Sherlock will notice me! She internally screamed. Once Sherlock reached the carriage he whispered "good luck Enola," a tear escaped her eye.  She was on her way.
                           ~
Viscount Tewkesbury was getting dressed for the day when a knock was heard from the door. "Come in!" He shouted. His uncle waltzed in. "Morning!" He said, yawning. "Morning," Tewkesbury responded. His mother had left him that morning, and he had a feeling that she had zero intentions of returning. He had just turned sixteen today, why did she have to leave him, today? "Your mother left gifts for me to give you." His uncle said intently. Tewkesbury took the presents and opened them. Mostly new ties, great.
                            ~
Enola had been put on the train not ten minutes ago and she could already hear her family frantically shouting, trying to get the information if I was on the train or not. "Is my daughter on the train?!" Eudoria asked again. "Of course she's on the train! They just aren't looking hard enough!" Mycroft exclaimed. Sherlock just stood there, his face passive. Tewkesbury was walking to the train entrance, spotting an elegant woman also getting on the train. He suspected she was the one searching for whoever this girl was.