Scenario #69

Requested by: ZipDrink

Liar!Y/N reacting to Kanao and Tanjiro's relationship

Liar!Y/N

- It was Tanjiro's idea to announce his relationship with Kanao. He thinks it's immoral for them to keep it a secret.
- Y/N already knows that the two has feelings for each other waaaayy before they even thought of getting together, so them eventually letting everybody know isn't really shocking to him.
- Still, he likes to mess around, so he was poker-faced the whole time.
- Both Kanao and Tanjiro were nervous of him the most, since he's plenty unpredictable.
- It's actually quite funny to see them being so nervous around him.
- Y/N isn't someone to deprive someone of their happiness, especially his adoptive little sister Kanao. She'd often confide in Y/N and talk about Tanjiro quite often, she'll get lost in talking about him, and Y/N just gushes at how adorable Kanao's being.
- He had also already tested Tanjiro a couple of times, Y/N's already approved of him long before they even started a relationship.
- He just can't resist a good pranking...
- Tanjiro would bravely put on a front and ask for Y/N's blessing, but it was obvious that he's as nervous as Kanao, maybe even more.
- Y/N would look him dead in the eye, all expressionless, then finally approach him (hOOOO-)
- He'll continue to stare him down, intensifying the atmosphere, before he'd put his hand on his shoulders and...
- "Call me Y/N Onii-san from now on."  He insists with a proud smile and tears on his eyes.
- "A-Ah, E-Eh?"
- "O-Onii san!!" Kanao called out to him in a flustered manner.
- Shinobu would let out a little chuckle, of course he'd do something like that. The others (Kanao and Tanjiro excluded) would scold Y/N for that troll move.
- In the end, it turned out fine, now that the worst is over.

---------------------------------------------------
Such happiness...

My data: Bravo Six, going dark.

-Mod Ouma