Scenario #41

Requested by: HekingCasual

Smol!Innocent!Y/N spending a night at the Butterfly Estate!

I'm gonna use Parkourist!Innocent!Y/N here so we get lots of enthusiastic fluff!

He still uses Ice Breathing though.

-He probably got injured during a mission or during his free-running sessions.
-The Tsuguko of Mitsuri Kanroji visited the Butterfly Estate since he doesn't want anyone else treating him.
-He was immediately welcomed by Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho who got Aoi to help them in treating him.
-They suggested he stayed for the night since it was quite late when he went there, and Y/N happily agreed!
-No doubt Y/N's friends with everyone there, even the quiet Kanao Tsuyuri.
-They're also quite noisy since Y/N is a very energetic guy and tells the 3 sisters some stories during his travels, he avoids the bloodshed of being a demon slayer and just tells them about interesting stuff he comes across.
-"Then, a crocodile started chasing me!"
-Aoi, Kanao, and Shinobu would often listen too and they'd all sleep in a room with futons set since Y/N doesn't get to spend the night too often.
-He, of course, will be sleeping beside Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho. Those 3 tend to cling to him at night since he has a very calming and inviting aura.
-They play simple games like charades or rock, paper, scissors and even truth or dare.
-Shinobu just feels delighted of seeing such a sight and is reminded of why she became a Pillar. To protect happiness such as these is one of what she fights for.
-They sleep pretty early since Y/N has the body clock of a 5 year old and they wake up early too.
-Y/N definitely promises to do it again sometime, but without injuring himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
-Mod Ibuki