Scenario #67

Requested by: Boss_Diavolo

The Hashiras finding out that Innocent!Y/N is fated to die in 3 months due to an illness.

Kyojuro Rengoku

- he feels terrible, of course.
- Rengoku's a big brother, he treats Y/N like he would his own younger brother, so this hurt him on a personal level.
- he promises to visit Y/N whenever possible, will always smile in front of him, and will always treat him as his little brother.
- there are times that he cries, mostly by himself, but whenever Y/N sleeps, and Rengoku would look at his worsening state, he'll silently break down, the sunshine-like energy he always held would be replaced a sad storm of negative emotions.
- and when Y/N finally passes away, he feels the full-force of his sadness kick in.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

- one of the people Y/N is afraid of.
- he feels bad for the boy, he's aware that Oyakata-Sama treats the boy as his son.
- he also considers Y/N to be one of the more talented slayers of the generation, even without the Sharingan.
- he feels tremendous loss for the corps, and for the Master, once
Y/N passes away.

Uzui Tengen

- this ninja would attempt to find a cure, like, he wouldn't stop looking for one.
- he'll ask every doctor he can find to treat Y/N's illness, or even remedy it just to lengthen his lifespan until they can find a cure for him.
- he gives up a few weeks before Y/N's due.
- he spoils the kid with snacks, since he believes that Y/N should enjoy whatever he wants whilst he's still alive.
- one of the more quiet ones in the funeral.

Obanai Iguro

- he cries.
- at first, he hides it from others, especially Y/N, since he needs to be strong for him.
- Obanai gets reminded of his dead family, blaming him for it, and he imagines Y/N also blaming him for not doing enough.
- He loses sleep at night, always watches him from afar, and once Y/N neared his due, he cried, even if everybody would see him.
- Kaburamaru also cried with him once Y/N passes away.

Shinobu Kocho

- As the doctor of the corps, she was tasked to look after Y/N, she wouldn't even need to be tasked, as she had already planned to do so.
- she's the one who had seen everything. From Y/N's start to his end.
- she saw him slowly deteriorate with her own eyes as she attempted to prolong his lifespan, but miracles rarely happen, and they seem to be short of luck to do anything.
- she's...mad, she already is a weak demon slayer in comparison to her peers, but how can she also fail in nursing Y/N back to health?
- she's been researching non-stop, trying to find a cure, or anything to stop him from dying slowly.
- she doesn't restrict anything
Y/N wants to eat or do, only if
Y/N might hurt or tire himself, does she step in.
- one of the people who saw him die, as she's responsible for trying to revive him if possible, but of course, it failed.
- she wishes he'd call her "Shinobu Onee-Chan!" One last time.

Giyu Tomioka

- sends a letter to Urokodaki Sakonji for help.
- he searches parts of the map where Uzui isn't able to go as Japan is a huge island.
- he gets reminded of the late Sabito, he doesn't want to let another friend die.
- but of course, as is the cruel play of fate, Y/N passed away as he was out, looking for anything that might help.
- another thing to keep him awake at night.

Himejima Gyomei

- he's already crying, imagine finding out that, the boy he's raised along with a handful of others, is dying in 3 months due to an unknown disease.
- he's praying, hoping that the Gods help him, help the boy that's suffering.
- he convinces himself that God wants to take Y/N away so that he wouldn't have to live in this cruel world, he needs himself to be convinced of this, lest he breaks down.
- he pities the boy, how his healthy color would slowly turn pale, his body growing thin and weak.
- and he feels tremendous loss when they lost him. Crying continuously, without a single pause.

Mitsuri Kanroji

- if anyone's taking the full brunt of the news, it's her.
- Mitsuri Kanroji is Y/N's significant other after all.
- she's already crying after the news was relayed to them.
- she stays by his side all the time, they also sleep on the same bed.
- the only time she isn't there is whenever there're missions to be done, which Oyakata-Sama rarely gives her in order for her to spend more time with Y/N.
- she tries not to cry in front of
Y/N, but because of her poor control in her emotions, she loses it.
- she cries, clings to Y/N, and begs him to fight back against his sickness.
- all Y/N could do at this point is hug her back and cry with her, he doesn't know how to fight it.
- Iguro would tear up whenever she breaks down, Shinobu would too, but she'll cry somewhere private.
- Mitsuri also saw how Y/N would slowly deteriorate from the sickness, and she feels so bad for him, especially whenever Y/N found it hard and painful to just stand up.
- Mitsuri, being the strong girl that she is, carries Y/N outside, with the permission of Shinobu, who doesn't forbid the two from spending time whenever possible, when Y/N couldn't anymore.
- she also witnessed how he died, hugging him when he finally took his last breath.
- she cried and lamented for days, losing sleep and being in no condition to do missions. She knows she's supposed to be strong because she's a demon slayer, but this has nothing to do with the demons, this is something she couldn't have avoided, even if she did anything.
- she likes to spend her free-time sitting by Y/N's grave, alone or with company.
- sometimes, she could hear him whispring sweet words in her ear.

---------------------------------------------------
[BREATH OF DEPRESSION: 5TH FORM]

-Mod Ouma