Scenario #58

Requested by: CristianConcepcion4

SDR2 Characters meeting Smol!Innocent!Y/N for the first time.

Chiaki Nanami

-They met by chance. Y/N passing by her and becoming interested in whatever she's playing since he recognizes the music, and Chiaki being surprised that he knows the games she plays.
-Chiaki mistook him for a lost grade-school student and offered to take him back to his parents, Y/N pouted and informed the Gamer, he is, in fact, a student here.
-Ultimate Traceur, he says. Chiaki has a few games related to parkour and has offered to play it with him tomorrow, after school.
-It didn't take long for their friendship to spark after the encounter.

Sonia Nevermind

-Also mistook him for a grade-school student.
-She apologizes for being insenstive after Y/N explains that he's a student at HPA.
-Y/N is enthralled by her beautiful blonde hair and compliments her for it.
-Sonia thanks him with clasped hands and asks if she could ruffle his hair.
-"Only if you let me touch yours!"
-After their first encounter, they sometimes meet up and Sonia lets Y/N do her hair, and Y/N often thinks up of creative ways of styling her hair.

Hajime Hinata

-Is actually one of the few to not mistake him as a grade-school student.
-Y/N already likes him because of that.
-Y/N meets him through Chiaki Nanami, and he already calls Hinata "Hina-Nii chan."
-Y/N's energy can be overwhelming to Hinata at times, but after their first encounter, he's learned to adapt to it.

Nagito Komaeda

-Also one to not mistake Y/N for a grade-school student.
-They meet with Y/N approaching him when he was left all alone.
-Y/N, being the innocent butterfly that he is, decided to go talk to the guy everyone keeps away from.
-Nagito is surprised how calmly Y/N approaches him, despite the warnings of others, and he treats the luckster as any other friend he has.
-He already has gone into a Hope rant, but Y/N doesn't seem fazed and even encourages Nagito to do his very best in achieving his goal.
-After their first encounter, Nagito will sometimes use his luck in doing good to Y/N, it's his way of thanking him.

Ibuki Mioda

-They're two peas in a pod!
-The only one to match Y/N's energy and positivity!
-Y/N doesn't get what her music is supposed to mean, but he cheers for her all the same.
-has tried the "Hormone Yaki" and he cried due to how spicy it is, Ibuki bought him tons of Milk after that.
-They could always be seen running around the school premises, which would prompt Kiyotaka Ishimaru to chase after them.
-Y/N thinks, Ibuki's hairstyle is really cool.
-After their first meeting, Ibuki and Y/N would frequently hang out, Y/N even teaches Ibuki some parkour tricks sometimes.

Hiyoko Saiyonji

-She's very rude... when is she not?
-her berating almost got Y/N to tears, but she was stopped by Mahiru Koizumi from going further.
-That was actually it. After their first meeting, Y/N would relentlessly try to get her approval, and eventually, she develops a crush on him.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

-He DID NOT know Y/N is a student here and treated him like a kid.
-When it was finally explained to him that Y/N's attending HPA, first thing he asks is..."They're letting in kids now?!" Which made Y/N pout.
-Apologizes nervously after that.
-They don't really interact much after that.

Peko Pekoyama

-An image of a cute puppy immediately crossed her mind upon the sight of Y/N.
-she unconsciously went and pet his head before retrieving her hand and shyly Apologizing.
-Y/N doesn't mind and says it's fine if she wants to keep doing it.
-She keeps doing it, even going under his chin.
-To everyone, it is a cute sight to see...the Kuudere of their class having a soft spot for the adorable bby of the school.
-After their first encounter, Y/N and her would often meet up and Peko would always pet him on the head.

---------------------------------------------------

Done!

-Mod Ibuki