Scenario #18

Requested by: Cocoapuff15

Innocent Y/N dying during the Fall of Beacon

-Pyrrha fought Cinder with all her might,everyone counted on her to win so she can't afford to lose.
-But it seems that Cinder far outclasses her and she's losing horribly.
-The redhead champion could only weep,she had promised her Innocent companion Y/N and N/N that she'd come back...but that wouldn't be the case.
-"Do you believe in destiny?"
-"I d-"
-"YEET!!"
-.....
-aaaand Cinder was suddenly thrown off with a kick
-Pyrrha was too tired to go on and passed out then and there,but before she could go completely out,she saw a someone step in front of her.
-.....
-When she woke up,the first thing she was told is her friends' current status,she's glad to they're alright but was curious about one thing
-she asked where did they found her and was told that they found her with Ruby Rose and another student.
-They told her the student's features in detail,never missing a crucial info,Pyrrha's eyes widened for every time it matched a certain someone's image.
-"He was slumbed over a wall,his stomach had a huge gaping hole in it and he looked like he died while feeling the immense pain of it....his eyes were open and dilated"
-she cried for days on end,every night she'd whimper and say sorry for failing and would cry herself to sleep.
-and when Team Rnjr went to her home in a mission to stop Salem and her forces of evil,they shared a few tears for their fallen friend
-apparently Ruby saw Cinder blas through Y/N's stomach cuz he made an effort to protect Pyrrha's unconscious body,and he had already fought with Adam before he went to the tower meaning he was already injured.
-Pyrrha joined with Ruby and the others,she wanted to avenge her friend and also save the world,she wouldn't let another friend fall prey to the darkness...she couldn't...
-she just wishes Y/N was by her side right now..
-The saddest part? He never got to see Summer...she was alive...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Done

This was mostly a Pyrrha x abused innocent Y/N!

But yeah,I hope it's good enough to satisfy your angsty needs!

-Mod Ibuki