Scenario #57

Requested by:WAREDGO

The V3 Characters reacting to the Killing Game being a Virtual Reality and Smol!Innocent Y/N only being an avatar there and the true Y/N had died some time ago.

Kaede Akamatsu

-She's relieved to have finished the Killing game, but she definitely did not expect what happens next.
-Y/N was saying his goodbyes to everyone, like he isn't one of them or even apart of them.
-he explained how he was just an AI, programmed to participate with them and look after them, his personality is from the real
Y/N who had died sometime ago...before all of this happened.
-Of course, her joy was quickly replaced with tears of sadness...not only is the Y/N she loved is an AI, but the real one is dead too, her heart was broken twice in a single day, and she's sure that she's not the only one who feels the same...
-Even when they finally got out of that program, all she could do was cry...
-she visits where the real Y/N might be buried. She also remembers her memories with him, like everyone else...it hurt her more than ever...
-She looks at his pictures and keeps one of the many things close to him, near her at all times..
-She'll need a long time to move on from this...

Maki Harukawa

-When Y/N started to explain things to everyone, she has already started tearing up...
-How could he...? How could he make her fall in love with him?! He's dead and an AI! And yet he....
-Harukawa will lose all composure and cling to Y/N, bawling as she did so...her cries of despair kickstarted everyone else's waterworks.
-She could not accept this...just when she has found real love..
-She will beg for him to not leave her, but sadly, begging could only do so much, and she is forced to let go of him.
-When she's finally out of the program, first thing she does is lock herself in her room.
-Kaito and the others would try to get her, and everyone else who grieves Y/N, to come outside of their room.
-Will go to where the real Y/N's buried and reminisce the times they spent together, in-game and in-real life...
-She has alot of regrets...mainly that she could not confess sooner, that she was too stubborn and had drawn time for so long until it was far too late...
-"I wish I could've told you sooner...that I love you..."

Angie Yonaga

-One of the rare times that she cries...
-Y/N is her first friend, the first to treat her the best she has ever been treated, and her first love.
-Now him...telling everyone that he's only a program...and the real Y/N is dead...her poor heart couldn't handle it and she just felt her knees give up as she had a breakdown.
-She rushes to hug him, just like everyone else, she doesn't care if she's out of character...all she cares is getting as much of his warmth and scent as possible.
-Once she's out of the program, she locks herself in her room and makes various arts about Y/N.
-Doesn't go to his burial site and acts as if Y/N's alive and next to her.
-It will take alot to convince her otherwise, and if they successfully did, she'll cry again...
-She also cries when she finally visits Y/N's burial site, but after he first visit, she isn't afraid to do it again and again, she becomes the one who visits him the most and often talks to him.
-sometimes...she feels something softly kissing her cheek...

Kokichi Ouma

-His friend...his only friend in this killing game...is dead and the current one before him is an AI...a program...
-He's had his suspicions before, but when it was finally revealed, no matter his preparations, it still hits him like a truck...
-Just...why? Why does everything go bad for him?
-He really hates this...
-When he finally gets out, he'd be the one grieving the longest...he has a habit of spending the night at Y/N's burial site and he just lies beside the grave, watching the stars with a couple cans of Panta.
-he'll act like nothing's wrong, but it's gonna be obvious because of how exhausted he looks and how his eyes always looked like they've just cried.
-It takes a really long time to open up about his true feelings and grieved with someone, most likely Amami or Saihara.
-he makes sure to visit Y/N everyday, and he also buys black and white flowers as a symbol of their friendship.

Rantaro Amami

-He already lost his sisters...now he's also gonna lose the closest he had to a little brother...? Such a cruel fate.
-he sheds a few tears and will envelop Y/N in a hug...
-he says goodbye with a smile.
-When he finally gets out, that's when it starts...
-He becomes depressed, having faced with so many losses in his life that he can't handle it anymore.
-Has thought of comitting suicide, but he always thinks about how Y/N wouldn't want him to do that, and that he'd want his Rantaro Onii chan to live on.
-Like Ouma, he also visits Y/N daily and brings flowers.
-He talks to Y/N and even pets the tombstone as a habit since
Y/N liked being pet on the head.

Tenko Chabashira

-She once hated him, like any other male in this world...now look at her, crying and begging him not to go...
-Tenko Chabashira has fallen head over heels for this boy...just as she once did to Yumeno...
-she places a kiss to his cheek as a final goodbye and has to be pulled back in order for them to actually go home.
-Even out of the program, she's still crying...she grieves with Yumeno and sometimes, Angie...
-She's one of those who breakdown everytime she visits Y/N's grave, claiming he's alive once. The others don't really blame her for reacting this way...grieving comes in different forms after all.
-has skipped some Neo-Aikido sessions that even others had set up for her to get back into shape.
-Yumeno had to tell her a speech about how Y/N would want her to keep growing strong! And that he didn't like moping around.
-This spurs Tenko as she sets herself back into shape immediately, and she even changed her views in men!
-Y/N is her living proof that some men are, in fact, not degenerates.
-but she will never love any other male like she loved Y/N.

Himiko Yumeno

-He's a great friend and apprentice. So of course, beimg bombarded with not one truth, but two truths is gonna hurt her bad.
-she breaks down crying and unable to form words.
-she is also unable to say goodbye to Y/N properly, which added to her grief.
-her visits to the grave are frequent and she always "has enough MP" to visit him and stay there for awhile.
-She shows the grave some of her "magic" thinking that Y/N is watching her somewhere.
-Surprisingly, she's one of the most helpful in bringing people back to shape after that shocking revelation! She has helped Maki, Tenko, and Angie! And she has even helped Ouma!
-She wishes Y/N could see her now, he'll be proud of her...
-Proud that she doesn't feel tired anymore...

Tsumugi Shirogane

-She cries too...but has alot more control than everyone else.
-She is able to converse with Y/N one more time and is also able to proper say goodbye.
-When out of the game, she acts as one of those who helped other people with their grief, she also is the one who plans group visits and picnics by Y/N's grave.
-She'll often groom the grass of
Y/N's grave and cleans the tombstone along with Tojo Kirumi.
-she also brings him lots of flowers when she visits, and will talk to him sometimes.

BONUS!!!

"A-Are you serious...?"

"Yes, we have fixed the program...now you can enter whenever you want...and of course...someone is waiting for you there..."

"What are we waiting for?! Let's go!!"

The Class hopped into the pods and put on the helmet that would lead to the Virtual Reality world.

The foundation that put them in the game in order to save them has fixed the program so that they could enter and exit as they please.

Once in, they all looked around for a certain someone, but nobody was around.

They had gone outside, and by the statue, there stood a lone figure...

"Y/N kun!" Kaede yelled "We're back!"

The figure turned slowly, and with tears in his eyes, he replied...

"Welcome back..."

Everyone burst into tears as they came into a very loving group hug.

---------------------------------------------------

Done!
-Mod Ibuki