Scenario #19

Requested by: w4r3dgo

DR1 Girls Reacting to Ultimate test subject
Y/N who spent most of his life being tested on with horrifying human experiments and as a result he had become seemingly lifeless.

Kyoko Kirigiri

-That talent alone seems suspicious in the eyes of Kirigiri Kyoko,The Ultimate Detective.
-she spent some time investigating him,though she never really introduced herself formally,she,like the rest(except Naegi Makoto and Aoi Asahina) acted like he's some sort of emotionless monster who's up to no good,sadly.
-She caught him feeding a cat once...that's when she decided to approach him.
-"Cats are known to carry rabies...your lunchbox might get infected."
-"I'm immune to most illness and diseases,a small rabies wouldn't make me itch.."
-his monotonous voice seemed cold,and his eyes were dead,she couldn't read him,and none of the psychological tricks that she picked up in her Detective work seemed to have any effect.
-maybe he's just telling the truth...?
-out of all the people,she was the one Y/N always approached when it came to anything,even if he was just asking for directions...good thing he has a photographic memory.
-"Why not ask the people there?"
-"You're the only one who's ever talked to me,no one else would speak to a monster..."
-Kirigiri had motives as to why she talked to him,that is to know the location of the lab he was experimented on,nothing more.
-But after hearing that...she felt a tinge of guilt in her heart.
-so she decided to be forward amd asked him where it he was experimented on,Y/N reply without hesitation and just kept going on his daily life.
-Kirigiri immediately ordered a police force to shut em down,with the help of Togami Byakuya who had been talked into by Kyoko.
-After everything was over,Kyoko decided to still keep contact with Y/N.
-And eventually the two became friends,she also helped him regain emotion along with Makoto Naegi,it was still a very long journey,but they're gonna get there someday.

Sayaka Maizono

-wouldn't interact with Y/N as she is scared
-she made eye contact with him once,it still haunts her to this day.
-would probably talk to him,There's a chance she might chicken out though.
-Poor bby.

Sakura Oogami

-Wary of Y/N
-She just wants to keep everyone safe.
-keeps her distance and always on edge around him
-Interaction is possible,Y/N just needs to initiate first.
-But if neither of them wouldn't,they mostly just ignored each other.
-Y/N ended up doing nothing the whole time he was in school.

Celestia Ludenburg/Taeko Yasuhiro

-Hm Hm,the Queen of liars wouldn't try interact with an emotionless monster.
-She sounds mean but she's just worried.
-she secretly cared for these group of classmates she has and she doesn't want some test rat ruining it for her.
-will do her best to watch over her classmates in secret.
-interaction is also possible with her if Y/N initiates it.

Aoi Asahina

-Doesn't treat Y/N any different from her other classmates,but she is still intimidated by him.
-Tries to be nice and talk to him but can't,even Sayaka can't talk to him too.
-Pities how everyone avoids him like the Plague,It's honestly heartbreaking
-however due to the help of Naegi Makoto and Kirigiri Kyoko,she was able to make friends with a learning Y/N.

Mukuro Ikusaba

-another paranoid one
-she knows that Y/N outmatches her in terms of physical strength and durability,even in speed and agility...just everything.
-there's nothing she can do but watch him like a hawk,waiting til he does something bad.
-Their despair plan ended up being in ruins because of him...well he unintentionally ended the "Ultimate Hope" project by kicking a pebble that struck Hajime Hinata's would be transformation pod.
-Ugh...such despair

Toko Fukawa
-nOPE,must AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Genocider Sho

-35% chance that she'd pick a fight with him
-Takes Sakura and Mondo to hold her back.
-Psycho killer lady is psycho.

Junko Enoshima

-Like Mukuro,her plans ended up being ruined
-She ravished in the despair and wanted more
-Y/N just ignores her existence...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Done!

Am kinda biased towards Kyoko,so please do forgive me that I ended up giving a
One-shot XD

Anyways enjoy!

-Mod Ibuki 🎉