When we're near at the dorm, Minju-unnie suddenly stops.

"Unnie, is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yujin-ah, can you take this to the dorm? I forgot something at the store." Minju-unnie said. I was about to talk but she already run away.

I called her but she didn't looked back. I just sigh and go to the dorm. When I entered the dorm, all o them is in the living room again.

"Wonyoung-ah, here's your ice cream." I gave her the plastic bag that contains ice cream for al of us.

"What's that Yujin?" I looked at Eunbi-unnie and she's pointing at the plastic bag that Minju-unnie gave me.

"A-ah, Minju-unnie said to take this here, since, she said she forgot something." I said then I sat beside Wonyoung.

"Okay, I'll just prepare our dinner." Eunbiunnie said and left the living room.

I looked at the TV and chuckled when I saw them watching Mr. Bean. Basically because they're so scared earlier.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" Yena-unnie said while glaring at me.

"I'm not." I said.

"Tch." I just shake my head then I take out my phone.

"Yah, where's Minju-unnie?" Woyoung whispered to me.

"She's in the convenience store." I said. Then I just put my erphones.

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Can someone buy a seasoning at the convenience store?" Eunbi said when she got out at the kitchen.