Chapter 11

3rd Person's Point Of View

Minju walked downstairs since she woke up early than usual. She bumped into someone when she's about to enter the kitchen

"Sakura-unnie i'm- yah unnie why is there a dark circle in your eyes?" Minju said when she saw the person who she bumped to.

"A-ah it's nothing. I'm g-gonna take a bath now." Sakura said then left the kitchen.

"What's with her?" Eunbi asked while looking at minju who's drinking water. She just shrugged her shoulder and join hyewon at eating.

Hitomi and Nako entered the kitchen and start eating because they still have class. They left the dorm and go to their school. Class started and the teacher started discussing the lesson.

When lunch came the four girls head to the cafeteria to have lunch. They're eating when someone spoke behind the two japanese girl.

"Can we sit here? Cause you know there is no other vacant seat." Wonyoung said.

"Yeah you can sit here." Yuri replied with a smile in her face while looking at the two.

Minju felt that someone seat beside her when she look at the person who sit beside her she saw Yujin eating while her face looks like a tomato.

"Yujin-ssi are you alright? Your face is so red." Minju said at the younger who's blushing while eating.

"I'm alright i-it's just my food is a bit s-spicy, and please drop the formalities we're classmates after all." Yujin said still looking like a tomato. Minju just nod thinking how her food became spicy when she's eating bulgogi.

Yujin look at the person in front her who's holding her laughter because of yujin's reason. She just glared at the latter then get back into eating. 

"Nako-unnie, Hitomi-unnie what do you think about our school? Are you enjoying?" Wonyoung suddenly ask the two japanese.

"Well it's kinda different from our previous school, but it's much better when we transfer here, less walk since it's near our dorm, and we actually made friends at the others, unlike before just the three of us are friends and no one wants to talk to us before. It's also the reason why we moved here." The girl with chubby cheeks said while the smaller one nod on agreement.

"Aww that's pretty sad but it's okay unnie we can be your friends, besides the others also know each other." Yujin nod while still blushing thinking that she's just inches away at minju. Their talk got interrupted when minju spoke.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, also don't wait for me here i'm gonna head back at the classroom after I go to the bathroom." Minju just nod at them then left.

When minju left yujin let out her breath that she's been holding for awhile now not even noticing it. Yujin glared at wonyoung when she starts laughing while pointing at yujin.

"Haha yujin-ah you should look at your face when you sit beside minju-unnie haha." The latter tease her while she just hide her face because of the embarrassment.

"Why wonyoung-ah mind telling us what's with yujin?" Yuri suddenly ask reason for yujin to look at her.

"She has a crubfkjdbgj" Wonyoung didn't finish her word when yujin suddenly covered her mouth.

"Ah unnie we also have to get back at the classroom i-i'm gonna ask wonyoung about our quiz later hehe." Yujin said while standing up. Wonyoung remove her hand and spoke.

"But we don't have quivjfdyk" Wonyoung didn't get to finish her words when yujin put back her hand on wonyoung's mouth.

"Bye unnie see you at the room!" Yujin said while dragging wonyoung with her.

When they reach their classroom they sit at their chair, yujin look at minju's seat and she saw her resting her head at her desk while her earphones plugged in.

"Yah don't you ever tell anyone that I like her." Yujin said at the younger while glaring at her.

"But Eunbi-unnie and the other's know about it though. But I didn't tell who, I just said that you like someone." The younger said while grinning.

"When did you tell them?" Yujin asks carefully because she don't want anyone to hear it.

"Let me think I tell them when- ah! When they visit us on your birthday but hyewon-unnie don't know it since you two are at the kitchen that time." Yujin left dumbfounded when wonyoung left her alone to go to the bathroom.

Yujin didn't know it because she said at wonyoung not to tell it to the others. Class started and they wait for the bell to rung again.

_____________

Since IZ*ONE will have a concert tomorrow and I can't watch it i'm just gonna update. It's short though, but I hope you like it!

Have a good evening everyone!!