Chapter 10

Lee Chaeyeon's Point Of View

When I got home from school I change my clothes then get down at the living room to look if there is the others when I saw no one I left the house.

I go to the arcade and change my money for the token. I finish playing riding at the motor race game when I saw at the other side of the arcade that a guy is yelling at someone, I left my place and walk towards them when I finally saw who the person was. The yelling guy is about to hit chaewon when I stopped his hand, the guy is looking at me then I look at chaewon, she have this poker face that she always have then left me there dumbfounded I chuckle but deep inside I don't know what this guy can do.

When I look again at the guy she hits my face well it hurts a bit. I tasted a blood in my lips, I was about to punch him when I saw that the guards is dragging him out of the arcade. I left the arcade then I walk towards at the near convenience store when I saw someone is sitting at the chair outside the convenience store drinking banana milk.

I walk towards her with a smirk in my face then sit in front of her. She's just looking at me still with her poker face.

"Yah how could you left me alone there? Do you see this?" I said while pointing at my lips that have blood.

She's just sipping to her banana milk when she place a medicine and an egg? At the table infront of us.

"What am I gonna do with this egg? Put this in my face?" I ask while still have my smirk then she nodded then laugh.

"Sorry for leaving you there you know me." She just said then finish her banana milk then put it in the trash near them.

"Bye,  see you when I see you." She just said then left me there alone. I just shake my head then I walk back home since it's already dark.

When I get home I saw the others at the living room watching TV. I joined them then I sit at the couch.

"Chaeyeon-unnie what happened to you?" I heard wonyoung asks I look at her then smile.

"It's nothing wonyoungie, focus on what you're watching i'm gonna go to my room." I said she just nodded and get back at what she is doing.

I enter my room then lay on my bed. I turned on my phone then text chaewon. We're friends or should I say i'm just the one who wants to be friends with her since we were neighbors when we're still young since then she always have that cold expression and she don't talk to much, but we still have a contact with each other since she's still my friend until now.

I just sigh when she didn't reply. I wash up then go downstairs, I saw all of them still watching TV when I go to the living room.

"Did you already eat dinner?" I ask them because it's already 8pm. They shake their heads to say that they still didn't I chuckle then go to the kitchen to cook some foods.

"Guys let's eat!" I yelled for them to hear me. We all eat while talking when yena-unnie asks me.