Chapter 7

Kim Minju's Point Of View

When we get home i go straight to my room, I take a shower then lay at my bed, I took out my phone then I saw that yuri texted me.

'7 am at the park tomorrow okay? We have a lot of things to do so don't be late.' 

'It's so early can we just go out at the afternoon?' I replied at her because i don't think i will be able to wake up that early especially it's weekend.

'Okay fine if you didn't come tomorrow i'm gonna tell eunbi unnie that you skipped class.'

I panicked at what she said because eunbi unnie don't need to know.

'Fine i'll go.' I replied. I just sigh after I sent it, I turned off my phone then I go down to the living room.

I saw sakura unnie watching TV. I sit beside her then i look at what she's watching I chuckle at what she's watching.

"Why are you laughing?" I heard her say i look at her then i saw her looking at me.

"Ah it's nothing it's just that unnie your in college then your watching tom & jerry?" I said then later on i burst out my laughter.

"Yah! So what if i'm watching tom & jerry? It's fun watching it, just mind your own business you dumb frog." I heard her say but i didn't hear the last thing she said because it's kinda like she whispers it.

"Yeah yeah fine. Any way where's eunbi unnie?" I ask her then she just shrug her shoulder.

I left the living room then I enter the kitchen there I saw eunbi unnie placing the plates in the table, I went there to help her when i'm placing the foods in the table she spoke.

"So minju-yah you know now how to skip class?" I stop at what i'm doing then look at her.

"Where did you hear that unnie?" I ask her then now she looks at me,.

"Do you think I will not know?" She asks I lower my head then I continue what i'm doing.

"Don't do it again, I know your a great student." I just nod then I sit at the chair because i'm hungry.

Eunbi unnie called the others then we started eating, as always hyewon unnie is left in there because she's still eating. After we eat I go back to my room to have some rest because I probably need to go out tomorrow at 7 i'm really gonna smack yuri if she's not there at 7.

____________________

I wake up because of because of my alarm, I turned it off then I go to the bathroom to take a bath. When I finish I go downstairs to eat but I saw yuri sitting at the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her then she look at me.