Chapter 8

Kim Minju's Point Of View

"So Chaeyeon-ssi hi? Nice to meet you i'm uh Minju, Kim Minju." I said then talk a bit I call her unnie too because I heard that she's older than me.

When I look at the clock it's already 2 at the afternoon I say goodbye at them then I go to the bathroom to take a bath, after that I lay on my bed i'm just scrolling when I saw yuri texted me saying that we're gonna meet at the coffee shop at around 4pm I just texted her back that i'm going because I don't have any things to do this afternoon.

I sleep for awhile because it's just 3pm. I wake up because of the ring of my phone when i reached my phone I answer the call.

"Yah Kim Minju where are you? I'm like here at the past 10 minutes." I heard yuri I look at the time and yeah it's already 4:11 I just sigh.

"Oh sorry I slept I didn't notice the time just wait i'll be there at 5 minutes." I said then I hung up before she speaks i'm just gonna talk to her when I reach the cafe.

I'm in the rush changing my clothes I just wear my cap and my face mask to hide my bare face because I didn't wear any make up. I rushed going down stairs then I saw many people at the living room when i'm about to enter the living room I felt that someone tapped me I look at the person who tapped me then I saw Hyewon unnie.

"Hyewon unnie i'm just gonna go out with yuri just tell eunbi unnie that i'm out, I have to go now yuri will kill me." I said then I saw her nod then I go straight in the living room towards the door not minding the people at the living room.

I heard that sakura unnie ask why i'm in the rush then I heard hyewon unnie spoke but I didn't hear what she said because i'm running to go to the cafe. When I reach the cafe I saw yuri glaring at me. I reach her destination then I walk at the chair in front of her while panting because I ran.

"What's with you this days minju? You're always asleep." I heard her say I just roll my eyes then I remove my cap.

"I just want to sleep what's the matter?" She just roll her eyes then she drinks her tea.

  "Let's go." She just said and was about to stand up when I spoke.

"I just got here then you already want to leave?" I ask her while still panting because of running.

"It's not my fault that you ran from your dorm to here, besides she's not here today." She said while rolling her eyes then she really left me there.

I just sigh then exits the cafe I put my cap back on then walk beside yuri.

"Where are we really going?" I ask her because she didn't said why we need to meet.

"I just have stuffs to buy." She said I just sigh.

We were walking then we reach the mall because it's not that far from here. We enter the mall and yuri? I'm just tailing her. When she buys the items that she need we left the mall and we stopped by the playground near the bus station because yuri's house is a bit far that's why she needs to take a bus.