Chapter 13

Minju's Point Of View

I open my eyes and my head hurts, when I adjusted from the light I look at my side only to see curtains. I get up from the bed and I saw the nurse walking towards my direction, I just realized that I'm in the schools infirmary.

"Does your head still hurts?" The nurse asked.

"It still hurts a bit. What time is it?" I said.

"Oh it's almost dismissal." She said.

I just thanks at the nurse and I left the infirmary. I was walking in the field to go to my classroom while kicking the rocks on the ground, then I bumped into someone. When I look up I saw an emotionless face of chaewon.

"Watch where you're going." She said and left. I look at her when she started to walk away.

"Minju!" I heard yuri's voice calling for me.

"Oh, Yuri-yah!" I respond and and waved my hand at her. When she reach my spot she handed my bag.

"Here. Are you okay now? I told you yesterday that I can handle myself, look at you now you have a fever." I chuckle at what she said, then after I mess her hair.

"Yah! I'm going to the cafe you better not mess it!" She said while pouting.

"Oh gonna meet her?" I said while grinning.

"N-no, I'm just in the mood to drink coffee." She said but it's visible in her face that she's blushing.

"Yeah yeah, come one treat me some coffee." I said then I started walking. We were walking towards the cafe when I realize that the other two is not with her.

"Where's the two japanese?" I ask when we entered the cafe.

"They said they're gonna do their project so they have to leave early. They they're just gonna check on you when you go home." She said. I just nod and wait for her to order the drinks. We search for a seat when we saw a seat we walk towards there.

"So is she here?" I ask while smirking.

"Unfortunately she's not here." She said while scrolling on her phone.

"Should I ask Yujin and Wonyoung?" I look at her when she said that.

"Ask what?" I asked while raising my eyebrow. Then she face me her phone, then there I saw the photo. It's Yujin and Wonyoung together with her crush. Yujin is hugging the other girl, while wonyoung is posting at the side.

"It depends on you, but if your brave enough then ask them about her." I said then I sip at my coffee while looking outside. I'm about to drink my coffee Yuri held me in my hand then start pulling me.