Chapter 16

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Eunbi-unnie!!" Yena and Yujin screamed, while finding Eunbi around the dorm.

"Yah! It's early in the morning, why are you all shouting?" Minju said. She get out at her room, while she's still yawning, not knowing that there's other people in their dorm.

She went straight to the kitchen still half asleep, then she drink water. When she's about to go back to her room, that's when she saw Yujin, Wonyoung and Yena looking at her with a shocked face. Minju's eyes widen then Yena burst out laughing. Minju run to her room while covering her face with her hands.

"I'm always with Minju, but it's the first time I saw her bare face HAHAHAHA" Yena is still laughing. While the rest of the girls that is with her looked at her in shock.

"And why is Minju always with you?" Yena stopped laughing when she heard Eunbi's voice. She looked at Eunbi while giving her a piece sign.

"U-unnie let me explai- AAAAAAAHHHHH" Yena shouts, when Eunbi started chasing her. While she's running the door of the dorm opened, revealing Nako with Yuri. Yena run to Yuri and hide behind her back.

"Y-yah! Yena-unnie, why are you hiding at my back?" Yuri asked, but Yena didn't respond, then she saw Eunbi standing in front of her.

"Hi Eunbi-unnie!" Yuri said while waving her hands. Eunbi waved back at her, then Eunbi gestured her to move aside. Yuri not knowing what's happening moved aside revealing Yena who's behind her.

"Care to explain duck?" Eunbi said, Yena just scratch her nape then she walked to the living room, while holding Yuri's hand.

Minju got out on her room, while drying her hair with a towel when she saw Eunbi glaring at her. She sit beside Yuri while she's still drying her hair.

"So what's going on between you two?" Eunbi asked, while her gaze is looking at Minju who's not paying attention.

"Yah, Kim Minju, I'm talking to you." Eunbi said.

"What?" Minju asked, still don't have any idea on what's going on.

"Are you two dating?" Eunbi said while pointing at Minju and Yena.

"What?!" Minju and Yuri said in sync.