Chapter 4

Ahn Yujin's Point Of View

I wake up because of the sound of my alarm i turn it off and get up from my bed and go straight to the bathroom to take a bath, when i finish taking a bath i go down to the kitchen to have some breakfast when i reach the kitchen i saw wonyoung there already eating. Yes we are together here in the dorm with one of our friends.

"Your awake? It's still early." Wonyoung said when she saw me while i'm taking the cereal out i look at the clock and it's still 5:30 i just sigh i eat some cereal.

After i eat some cereal i go to the living room i sit on the couch and just play with my phone. I turn off my phone when wonyoung said that we're leaving i go to my room to pick up my bag, when i was walking downstairs i saw wonyoung waiting for me and when we're in he door wonyoung shouts.

"Unnie we're leaving now take care!" Wonyoung said maybe unnie is already in the kitchen.

"Okay! Take care you two!" Unnie shouts back at us to hear her.

Wonyoung close the door then we walk towards the bus station, i put my earphones then listen to my playlist when the bus arrives we got up and ride the bus it's just a silent ride wonyoung is just playing with her phone while me still listening to the music while looking outside, when we reach the bus stop we get off then walk towards the school when we're near the school gate i saw minju with her friends i don't think it's yuri because the two was way smaller than yuri and they don't have this red hair that yuri have.

I just stare at minju while smiling still not moving i just got back to my senses when wonyoung flick my forehead.

"Ahn Yujin i know you like minju but hello she already left let's go now." She said to me i just sigh and also walk towards the school we reach our room then i saw minju again i was again staring at her i was smiling while still staring at her, i got back to my senses when i heard the bell rung.

I saw Ms. Lee enter our room then she said we have a two transferee students then i saw the two person that was with minju in the school gate, they're already here because they just got up from their seats.

"Nice to meet you all i'm Yabuki Nako." The short one said while smiling she's cute.

"Hi i'm Honda Hitomi nice to meet you all." The other one with the chubby cheeks said.

We all was just smiling while saying hi to them because they said they are japanese who just moved here in korea, i heard wonyoung mumbling something.

"What is it wonyoung?" I ask her because she's mumbling for awhile now.

"It's nothing i just they are cute and i want to be friends with them." She said i just nod and take out my notebook.

Ms. Lee start calling us one by one when Kim Chaewon enters the room go straightly to her seat then she lean her head in her desk without even greeting the teacher what an idiot she's probably gonna sleep again.