Chapter 5

Ahn Yujin's Point Of View

When we came home we saw someone sitting in the living room, i look at wonyoung she just shrug her shoulders.

"Yena unnie! Who's the girl in the living room?" We go to the kitchen and ask her.

"Ah it's Chaeyeon i told you last time that we will have a new dorm mate there she is. So now would you excuse me?" She said then she left. Me and Wonyoung just sigh then we go to our rooms.

When i reach my own room i lay on my bed, i didn't notice that i fell asleep. I wake up when i heard a knock on my door i open my eyes then i walk towards the door.

"What is it?" I ask still half asleep.

"Eat first before you sleep again, and change your clothes will you?" I just nod then i go to bathroom to take a shower.

When i finish taking a shower i go down to the kitchen i saw all of them now eating. I take a seat then i started to eat, i saw chaeyeon smiling at me.

"I'm Chaeyeon. Lee Chaeyeon nice to meet you." She said while looking at me, i also smile at her.

"Ahn Yujin nice to meet you too chaeyeon." I said while also smiling at her.

"It's unnie for you puppy." Wonyoung said i look at her with a poker face.

"Stop calling me puppy will you." She just shake her head then get back to eat.

"So unnie what do you do?" Wonyoung ask chaeyeon unnie.

"I'm in 1st year college." She said wonyoung just nod then we continue to eat.

After we all finish eating we go to the living room we're just there sitting. No ones talking i just sigh then i get up.

"I'm going to my room now goodnight." They just nod then i go to my room.

When i reach my room i locked the door then i lay on my bed. I open my phone then i check my instagram i'm scrolling when i saw chaewon's post i look at her post then just glare at her picture then i scroll again i'm about to turn off my phone when i see the notifications that minju posted, i clicked the notification then i saw her pictures i just smile i guess i'm totally inlove with her. I just shake my head and turn off my phone then i get back to sleep.

_____________________

Jang Wonyoung's Point Of View

"So unnie what's the plan?" I ask her because tomorrow is yujin's birthday.

"You told us earlier that your gonna go out with yujin tomorrow yeah?" I nod at what chaeyeon unnie said.

"So this is the plan, you will go with yujin at the mall before lunch, i have my work tomorrow morning at the cafe then at the afternoon me and chaeyeon will prepare here in the house, make sure that you will just come home when i text you okay?" I nod at what yena unnie said.